No subscription fee! Try eWallet completely free for 30 days. Includes Dark Mode and AutoFill support for easily entering passwords into apps and web pages.
Lock your passwords, credit cards and bank account numbers behind military-grade encryption and carry them with you wherever you go by installing the most sophisticated and easy to-use password manager app on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Stay safe, stay strong, stay smart with the universal iOS / iPadOS app, eWallet®.
Try before you buy! Try eWallet completely free for 30 days with full functionality (see details below).
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry about carrying sensitive information around in your pocket any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full iCloud or Dropbox backup of your secure “wallets” and the option to seamlessly sync data between devices and computers, eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at https://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Touch ID and Face ID support for secure yet convenient access on compatible devices
* Optimized for large and high resolution screens
* Dark Mode (iOS / iPadOS 13+)
* Support multitasking (Slide Over and Split View) on iPad (iOS 9+)
* Backup your data to iCloud or Dropbox
* Sync your data seamlessly via cloud or Wi-Fi with eWallet’s PC and Mac apps (purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details — keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* Choose a built-in icon or one of over three thousand possible emoji to customize your cards (iOS / iPadOS 14.2+)
* AutoPass automatic password entering through built-in browser control
* AutoFill provider for entering usernames and passwords directly in Safari and other apps (iOS 12+)
Ilium Software has over 25 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.
Notes on the trial version:
* It's completely free to use for 30-days
* Any time during or after the trial, you can purchase eWallet via an in-app purchase
* There is no subscription fee (monthly, yearly, or otherwise)
* If you elect not to purchase eWallet and the trial expires, you'll still be able to access your existing info but you won't be able to update it
* Purchasing eWallet extends its functionality beyond the trial period and you'll be able to continue to change your information, add new info, generate new passwords, sync, etc.
* Now support over three thousand Emoji as additional card icons (iOS / iPadOS 14.2+)
* Other miscellaneous fixes and updates
Ratings and Reviews
EWallet password manager
I have had EWallet for over 10 years now and was considering switching to this new “Keeper” system but after a few minutes of thrashing around , I came to the conclusion that I will keep what works for me so well. It has been my salvation as while it is relatively simplistic, it also has a very good, stable, and highly secure password memory. Being around from the days of DOS, I am burnt out trying to remember all the hundreds of passwords that we need to gain access to myriads of sites. Because of idiots out there that have decided to steal for a living, we must now use a different pw for every site you want to access and after years of using the same one for many web sites, I can now not take the chance of doing it that way anymore. So along came EWallet and after a very short learning curve, I can feel confident that I have control over my “secret” personal data. The folks that developed it have always been very easy to deal with and when I had a problem, they were very quick to fully explain how I needed to fix whatever issue I had. I give them the highest rating possible because they deserve it!
Worth it 100%
Been using it since 2010! They keep working on it so that is great! Seriously guys/gals thank you SO much for continuing to improve this great app and not leaving us. Because of this and because of its great utility, ease of use, simplicity, etc etc, I recommend it to everyone. You've gotten at least a 100 additional downloads because of my high praises for this wonderful lil app! Keep up the great work!
Update: If you read all the negative reviews, they’re all user error (like the one guy who forgot his password and blamed the app, or the few that don’t know how to activate faceID or make a new wallet or sync or contact the developers, etc etc) ALL things that are VERY simple to do! They’re all right there!!!
Still worth it 100% after 10 years. NEVER any issues through 6 phones, 3 iPads, and 4 computers (apple AND windows). Flawless syncing. Great developer support. GREAT PRIVACY!! And never cash-grabbing by offering other “pro” features or changing to subscription model - I paid once, almost 10 yrs ago and they have honored that to this day.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your very kind words! And for recommending eWallet to others! We appreciate your high praise, and hope to continue to live up to your expectations.
Lee @ Ilium Software https://www.iliumsoft.com/contactus
Great little program
Have used for years. I really like the program. A few things needed for that extra star. Sync works well. Organization is nice and simple. When creating a new card you have to go to the field to rename it otherwise it is named “new card”. It should automatically take you there as that is the first field that gets input so you can find the card again.
Ok I upped the stars from 4 to 5. These folks responded to my recent review and pointed out how to use my browser of choice. It is really nice that they care about their product. Most useful app I have.
I would definitely recommend this program as it isn’t totally integrated into system software. I’ve tried those programs and the more integrated programs seem to be less secure to me, maybe that is wrong but that is feeling when I use them. Really cool thing is it is also cross platform iOS, Mac, Windows and I use this feature and it works flawlessly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words! eWallet also fully supports AutoFill, which lets eWallet and iOS work together to fill in passwords, not only in Safari, but in other apps, too! You can disable the built-in browser (eWallet App Settings) and use your default browser, normally Safari, which works well with AutoFill. If you have questions, you can contact us directly here: https://iliumsoft.com/contactus
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ilium Software, Inc.
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2010-2022 Ilium Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 30-day Trial $0.00
- Full Functionality $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.