"This game has a rad personality. . . . I think Exospecies has some real potential to be a hit."
Are you ready for Exospecies? This hypnotic, simultaneous turn-based strategy game will dare you to assemble an alien militia to defend the human race across exotic alien locales. You can battle challenging AI in a local game or face off against friends or random opponents online! The only way to win is to combine powerful abilities and come up with killer strategies to outwit your opponent at every turn.
Can you muster a hardened fighting force to defend the planet?
• Quick turn-based play: Take turns simultaneously to turn the tide of battle in your favor.
• Exotic species: Choose from many different exospecies and master their unique abilities.
• Campaigns: Command your forces in a series of battles with different AI enemies.
• Powerful AI Enemies: Play tough AI commanders on any battleground including custom ones.
• Matchmaking system: Play against friends or other worthy opponents online.
• Custom environments: Build and fight on your own battlegrounds using the Map Editor.
• Multiple games: Engage in multiple online or local games at the same time.
Gather species. Build your militia. Defend the planet.
Follow us on:
Facebook - @exospecies
Twitter - @exospecies
Instagram - @exospeciesgame
Discord - https://discord.gg/3JNCXYd
Issues fixed in this version:
- A message in multiplayer that erroneously said the opponent had quit at the end of the game
- Not being able to see your score on the leaderboard if you're not in the top 20
- Error messages not being able to show accented characters
Ratings and Reviews
Cool mix of strategy and art, so deep
I've played a few games on exospecies now and it's really cool. The depth of the game is impressive. Great art, storytelling, alien languages, map editor other stuff.
The ai opponents make it easy to get started, and when I switched to head to head, it clicked. I can keep multiple online games going at once. So cool. The diversity of unit types and abilities really make it interesting and challenging. Kudos to the developers. Seems like exospecies is a winner.
Great turn-based strategy game!
Different unit types have many different capabilities, making the strategy unpredictable and enjoys. The graphics are delightfully zany and the sound is awesome. The “starter” AI is manageable but the advanced AI is really hard. Playing against others is a lot of fun. Highly recommended!
A perfect homage to classic RTS games.
Starting up Exospecies I immediately felt like I was booting up Starcraft or Red Alert. Loving the game so far.
- Inductor, LLC
- 151.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Inductor, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 425 Bosons $15.99
- 20 Bosons $0.99
- 175 Bosons $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.