Organize your own and shared expenses.
Do you and your partner want to log how much you're spending for your household and merge the expenses entered on your individual devices?
Are you on holidays with friends and want to know how much you are spending? If you are sharing your expenses, do you need a tool to document your balances and debts to one another?
Do you want to know how much you're spending for your hobby, on your business trip, or any other expenses?
Use Expense Tool, create an expense set and start entering your data. Your expenses can be listed, shown on a map, exported by email, printed and transferred to another iOS device. If more than one person is part of an expense set, you get a summary showing the total of all individual expenses and the balance of the shared expenses.
• Define expense sets with custom settings
• Add expenses and optionally attach receipts, photos and locations
• Fast data capture: Select with autocompletion what you've already entered
• List your expenses: all, by month, by week or within a custom timeframe
• Expense list sections: by person, by expense caption
• Summary and Balance of shared expenses
• Overview of all expense sets
• Export your data as email (HTML, Text, CSV)
• Data Exchange between iOS devices
• Geocoding and map integration
• Backup and Import
• Passcode Lock
• iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad
• Languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, but buggy
I have used this app for 4 years. Since the end of 2017, this app stops backup and the records in categories mysteriously disappear. I am now switching to another app.
Misses the mark.
I wanted to be able to have our respective iOS devices track and sync our shared expenses. This is one of the functions listed in the App Store description. However, the app fails in two areas: it does NOT synchronize data via the cloud: the devices must be on the same wifi network in order to synchronize. This makes the app unusable for us.
Additionally, while it tells you who owes who what, it does not have a settle-up feature that other apps have. Again, that's basic to the purpose of the app and the lack of this feature makes it unusable.
The App seems well written otherwise, so if you are not sharing data and you do not need to settle up, this app may work for you. However, if you want to sync, share, and settle-up, this app misses the mark.
This app does everything it says it will. Enter an event and start entering your expenses. Each expense needs at least a person, a name & an amount. At the end it gives a summary containing all expenses by person & total, and even lists who owes who how much money. AMAZING for any group who shares expenses. A couple UI quirks, otherwise would be a hard 5.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Juerg Otter
- 9.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Jürg Otter, All rights reserved
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.