Collect information? Sort photos or images? Select idea gems from tons of web pages? Use ExpoBoard.
ExpoBoard is the convenient way to collect and select best photos, images, notes, text fragments. ExpoBoard gives you cork board collection. Drag and Drop your images, texts to the cork board same way you put stickers on real board on the wall. You can drag images and texts from the Finder, Safari, paste them from clipboard. Move stickers and images freely, resize and rotate them, add transparency, group your images and notes visually.
Lastly export collected information in different formats. Images are exported as original files or as collage. Texts from stickers are saved as text files. Apply cropping and set transparent background for boards when exporting.
Use ExpoBoard for visual information gathering, as reminder, as to-do list, as collage maker, as exposition helper.
- Unlimited board collection
- Image transforms (rotation, opacity)
- Export collected images and texts as original graphic files or collage with custom background
- Board background transparency support
- Colors and Opacity control for stickers
- Opacity and Rotation control for images
- Quick Look support
- Full screen mode support
- PDF-images support for better scaling of vector graphics
- Unbounded boards
- Drag and Drop support for images and texts
- Resizing images without losing any quality
- Stickers with rich text formatting
- Smart guides for images and stickers alignment
- Bring to front and send backwards features for any image or sticker
Updated for 10.12
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No real import function.
As far as making stickies, pasting pictures, brain storming, planning, plotting novels etc goes, this app works great. The real problem is exporting boards. It exports as a folder. Say you have 100 notes and 30 pictures. You get a file folder titled after your board with an RTF file for each note, all 100 files and all 30 pictures. If you are putting these onto another Mac, you’d have to paste each one onto a new sticky note. Why is there no real iCloud back up sync for this App? Because of this, I would say stay away from this unless they address this. I suppose migration assistant could work to solve this if your transfering to a new Mac, but what if your old Mac died and you have nothing to transfer from? You can see where this could be a problem. I’m already regreting I bought this. Save your money.
Good app, could be better
I do love this app. It is really great for brain storming and planning things out. I've used it as mood boards for event planning and designing graphics.
I've used this app for a few years, and it has not really changed or been updated in that time (that I've noticed). There are some things that I wish they would update, especially since you purchase this app upfront -- you kind of expect a higher quality of service. Things I wish they would update or add to the app:
- Ability to archive boards no longer in use (but you might still want to be able to access later).
- Ability to organize boards into folders.
Solid board app
This is a really good app for keeping track of reference images, notes, planning etc.
The things I’d humbly recommend adding to make it a home run 5-star app would be:
- ability to draw on stickies (stylus/cintiq).
- ability to change background into a whiteboard you can draw on.
- ability to hold spacebar and pan around board, as well as a zoom in/out feature with mouse wheel.
Those changes would make this an even bigger part of my daily workflow. Other than that this has been one my favorite board apps for years and remains so.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.