+++ Free evaluation version available: https://www.subclassed.com/ecp +++
Export Calendars Pro will let you easily export events and reminders from your Mac's Calendar and Reminders apps to an Excel file, CSV file, tab-delimited text file or directly to the clipboard. All calendar sources that Apple’s Calendar app does support are supported by the app too, including Google and Exchange calendars. But it's not just any export tool: It lets you export special fields like an event's duration, which is great for determining your billable hours.
The app is designed to work with Apple's Calendar app, but except for some vendor-specific extensions, it also works with third-party calendar apps like BusyCal and Fantastical, as long as the calendars used there are also configured in Apple's Calendar app.
Many users do store additional data in the Notes field of an event. Export Calendars Pro can extract various data types from the event notes and location and is able to export them as separate fields, e.g. Address data, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. An event's title, location and notes can also be split into separate segments using a customizable delimiter. Each segment can then be exported to a separate column.
The app is capable of organizing multiple export setups in templates to make repeated exports easier. An export template remembers the fields that were selected for the export, in which order they were arranged, the data sorting options, and the selected export format.
Export Calendars Pro also supports Apple's Shortcuts app, which lets you automate exports.
This makes Export Calendars Pro the perfect addition to your workflow: Manage appointments with your clients in an iCloud calendar on your Mac, iPhone or iPad, export them with Export Calendars Pro and import them into your accounting program.
GET YOUR EXPORT IN 3 EASY STEPS
1. Select a time frame for the export. Use one of the provided presets or set custom dates.
2. Select the calendars as well as the fields you want to export and determine the order of the exported data.
3. Select the export format: Excel Workbook (.xlsx), CSV, tab-delimited or Clipboard. Select the preset the app offers or create (and save!) your own.
Data files created with Export Calendars Pro can be imported hassle-free into Excel (Windows and Mac), Numbers, FileMaker and more - with leading zeros, dates and special characters (umlauts etc.) preserved.
- Added Shortcuts support: You can now perform an export fully automatically via Apple’s Shortcuts app. Export Calendars Pro provides the shortcut “Export Events & Reminders”, which lets you select a predefined search filter and export template. You specify the date range to be exported as input to the shortcut. The shortcut returns the created export file as a file object. The format of the export file as well as the fields to be exported and their format are defined beforehand in the export template to be used.
- Added support for macOS 14 Sonoma. Note that Sonoma introduces a two-level access mode for calendars: Write-only access and Full access. Make sure you grant the app full access to your calendars so that it can list and access all available calendars.
Ratings and Reviews
very helpful app!
After several hours of trying different things, I finally realized that it was only my macbook calendar that was not updating with the cloud database account and thus your app was not working with the current information that was correct on other devices and apps. From the Calendar>accounts I unchecked the internet database, shut down the calendar app and and then re-opened and re-checked the database and it populated correctly. Now all of my devices and apps, including yours have the current info. That was really frustrating but I wanted to make sure to let you know the result in case it happens to someone else. Thank you for your application, it’s very helpful.
Brilliant app - highly recommend
This is a high quality app that does one job extremely well - it allows you to export events (and reminders) from your Mac Calendar to an XL/CSV/TSV file. The app is well built and has many useful options for filtering the specific events you want to export. The developer (Stefan) is helpful and quick to respond to feedback and suggestions.
Before discovering Export Calendars Pro I had tried a couple of free Chrome extensions to download the entries from my Google calendar, none of which would work properly. This app saved me a lot of time and is well worth the money.
Wow! What a time saver!
After enjoying some of this developers other apps, I thought I would check this one out. This app is amazing, I no longer have to manually type information that I need from Calendar. A few clicks and a beautiful Excel appears. I never thought that an app like this way out there. What a time saver! Thank you!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stefan Keller
- 3.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2023, Stefan Keller, subclassed.com
- In-App Purchases
- Large Tip $9.99
- Enormous Tip $14.99
- Medium Tip $4.99
- Small Tip $1.99