Thank you for choosing EZCast Pro!
EZCast Pro app is designed to work with EZCast Pro, a leading innovator of wireless display and smart office solutions.
1. Wireless presentations - Make wireless presentations for more efficient meetings.
2. 4 screen split - Display up to 4 presentations simultaneously in a 4 screen split.
3. Take meeting minutes effectively – Use EZNote to save, annotate and edit presentation slides in real-time as meeting minutes for actionable follow-ups.
4. Organize meetings - Use Host Control to manage presentation priorities and control agendas.
5. Collaboration across the web - Save presentations online with EZKeep to collaborate better.
6. Share ideas easily – Use EZBoard to share ideas clearly to students or colleagues and give them a quiz.
7. A simpler way to broadcast – Use AirView to broadcast the presentations to attendees’ smart devices.
8. Cloud integration – Share presentations across Dropbox or other online storage service platforms for more flexible collaboration.
9. Supports OTA – Ongoing firmware upgrades to keep your dongle up to date.
10. Ensures data security – Supports encrypted transmission to keep your data safe.
- Enable HTTPS for secure Internet access
- Improved connection quality
- Improved Photo layout
Ratings and Reviews
It works once in a while. Not the most stable app. It really needs an update. It took a long time to finally mirror my iPad. I noticed that this app works better in airplane mode when searching for device.
Can’t find device via WiFi setup...
I have the Simplified Micro Projector. Under instructions for “Projection by connecting to router” I was unable to get the device (EZProjector-*****) to show up in “part 3” of the setup. The instructions are vague after that, and there is NO trouble shooting section which surprises me as this seems to be a very common problem from the other reviews I am just now seeing.
What may be the problem in the device not showing up? In part 3 of the router setup instructions say to “Choose the name begin with UNI-LINK”. There is no UNI-LINK or any other device listed.
Until the developer of this app and the manufacture of the Qumi projector align this app is useless...I am able to connect device (iPAD Pro 11) to Qumi device but the app will not display the EZCast Pro menu to change/update the WiFi Network settings - app just minimizes. Even after re-opening app the app will not display the menu....Hope this gets fixed ASAP! — PS the same thing happens when connecting to iPhone X.
Developer Response ,
So sorry, can you please tell us what product are you using？ Please provide also the firmware version and tell us briefly what issue that occur on the product. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to solve the issue
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chih Yang Chen
- 105.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © WinnerWave
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.