After we’ve seen Phil Faily test his luck on cars and motorbikes, we take a glimpse into the life of an Ancient Faily!
While hunting for some dinosaur eggs you disturb a mighty volcano and are tossed down the side of the mountain. You are forced to keep ‘tumbling’ down the mountain avoiding obstacles and hazards in order to remain ahead of the pursuing lava flow.
In this physics based ragdoll game you must manoeuvre your way through various hazardous environments such as lava, water and clifftops, resulting in a hilarious experience.
From the developers of the Worldwide No 1 Hits FAILY BRAKES and FAILY RIDER comes FAILY TUMBLER!
• NAVIGATE downhill as far as you can go avoiding obstacles along the way
• AVOID lava, cliff edges, man-eating fish and whirlpools
• COLLECT your glider and soar above the hazards
• DESTROY obstacles with you shield
• COLLECT coins as you go
• UPGRADE your character’s skills and powers
• UNLOCK unique costumes and gliders
• RECORD gameplay and share to YouTube, Facebook or Instagram
• ENDLESS fast paced gameplay
• ENDLESS hilarity
• ENDLESS fun!
What's New in Version 3.1?
- Fixed various game crashes and eradicated bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good! Just some advice
This game is really addictive, and it really isn’t that bad, it just needs minor improvements, such as:
1. On occasion, when the character falls out of bounds, the camera follows it under the map
2. I know this game gets this a lot, but the lava could use some adjustments. I have noticed numerous times the lava sometimes just quits on me. I can hang around all I would like and no lava comes
3. The beginning cutscene when the caveman bonks the egg for the first time gets bigger. I don’t know if this is an animation error or is I have awful depth perception but if you can, fix this
I use an iPhone 8 when I play this game in case if these issues are just an issue on iPhone 8s.
Poorly made game. Lazy developers
Sure, the concept of this game is fun and in most cases it is a fun game but the lava is way too fast. It’s on your behind almost every second of the game. Because it’s not going at a certain pace, it’s literally designed to just be right behind you no matter how fast you go. And when you spend time collecting coins so you can upgrade your sleep, it says doing so is “helping you avoid lava” it doesn’t. No matter how fast you go, it’s right there behind you. And don’t expect the developers to give a crap about your problems either. I’ve seen one response on these reviews and it was just them trying to figure out which iOS system was crashing so they don’t miss out on shoving relentless ads down your throat.
A pretty savage, beast, dope game, you fall off a mountain and your running away from lava!!!! Pretty AWSOME man this is like Jason borne 2.0 without guns!!!! But I think costumes and wings should have set bonuses kinda like EVERY OTHER GAME ON THE PLANET, but its still pretty dope. But the boundaries are stupid go half a centimeter away from the platforms and your dead, needs to change man. Make it to were you can tumble off CLIFFS dude. Not just once every game. Make this game like Jason borne, john wick, matrix, marvel 7.6 and make it almost limitless. Also, add sharks. ;)
- Spunge Games Pty Ltd
- 169.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Spunge Games Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Classic $0.99
- Tuxedo $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.