You can see children’s movement history even they have to disabled the Internet on phones!
- Add your kids to your private account. Only you will see them on your map!
- Browse your child’s location history for today and yesterday on your private map.
- Receive automated alerts for child safety when your kids arrive home or school, or any places you set
- In Premium version, enable Blackbox feature on child’s phone - you will know where your child were when Internet was off on his or her phone.
- Send a loud signal to the child’s phone if they left the phone in a backpack or turn on silent mode and does not hear the call
- Connect GPS Smart Baby Watch and enjoy better performance. The app supports Watch models: Wonlex Q50 - Q1000, Gw100 - Gw1000, Ew100, Ew200, D100, A16, AIBEILE, and many others!
- Children often lose phones. Search with KidControl locator for a lost or stolen phone!
- Get alerts when the kid’s phone battery is low, so you can remind your child to charge the phone
- Your child can use the SOS button to send an alert to help in case of emergency. Parents will receive loud notification and will see one on the map.
- Navigate to your child location
- Set up Dangerous zones to receive alerts when your children enter them. Make sure that the child does not visit dangerous places.
- Kid Control has intelligent battery consumption, so it only uses 1-7% of the battery during the day. Your child will always be in touch!
Finding your kids!
KidControl GPS tracker turns your child's phone into a tool for parental monitoring location and safety. Who knows, it might even improve your relationship with your kids!
Our app is for child safety and parental control only. The app cannot be installed on the phone secretly, the use is available only with the explicit consent of the child. Personal data is stored in strict accordance with legislation and Private Policies.
To provide precise coordinates, the phone must have Location service enabled. Enabled Wi-Fi increases accuracy to 30-100 feet and works indoors. GPS location has accuracy of 30-150 feet, only outdoors.
When GPS tracking and Wi-Fi location are turned off or not available, KidControl family locator determines phone's location by LBS coordinates of GSM towers with 300-5000 feet accuracy.
Some parents are worried that their child might delete the app. Based on our experience, it helps to explain to children why family app is useful and let them see when you are on your way home.
If you need assistance with setting up the app or have questions/ suggestions, you can reach our tech support directly from the Help section in the app. Or email us at email@example.com.
Upgrade to Premium and get:
- Blackbox Flight recorder let you record route when Internet is not available
- You can hear what's going on around the GPS watch
- Unlimited number of Places (only 2 Places can be set in the free version)
- 2 weeks of location history (instead of 2 days)
- There are no ads in Premium.
Optimized for working with iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update your maps!
The app works well except for the fact that the maps they use are way out of date. Sometimes years. When I compare with Google maps, there are new roads and new construction that does not exist on the Kids control map. I was trying to find my son when he was visiting another area and had to resort to Google maps because Kid Control showed him in the middle of a field when Google maps showed the area had homes built there for several years.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We use provider cards, so we have no way to update them.
Do not trust the app, it will ruin youe life.
I have been using this app for about a month. Unfortunately, it was not able prove if it is accurate. It is not accurately at all, what I can say. It randomly updates and tells me my kid left the house, when in fact he sitting next to me and his phone is in the truck of one of our vehicles in the garage. The software will save a couple of familiar amd frequent addresses, and will give you false information. Do not trust this software, until they fix it. Guys, you have my all details, please contact me if necessary and also think that there are families who solely depe d on your software. If it does work, why not fix, yeah?
Developer Response ,
Hello, the app works well if the phone is properly configured. Add permissions for the app to work in the background. Also add the app to the exceptions for power saving mode. Do not remove KidControl from the list of recently opened apps. This will temporarily stop its work. Regards, Mila
Happy with the app.
I have been using this app for 2 years and it works just fine. You have to make sure the person you are tracking is online but other than that it works great. Always lets me know when my kids are home safely from school and when they get to school in the morning. My kids are teenagers and get home when I am at work. I have been using this app to track that they are home safe. Very happy.
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for the feedback! We are glad that you like our app! If there will questions about the app, please write to us in the tech support chat (application settings, help section). We will be happy to help you. :)
- KIDKONTROL, OOO
- 44.7 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 KidControl
- In-App Purchases
- Kid Control Premium $13.99
- Kid Control No Ads $5.99
- Kid Control Premium $27.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.