FamilyWall is the easiest way to organize your family life and keep everyone in the loop. A leading family organizer that includes a shared calendar, Grocery lists, a Family Locator, a Photo/Video Album, a secure messenger and more.
With FamilyWall, you can spend more time doing what you love, and less time organizing it. The whole family can easily access FamilyWall with a phone, a tablet or any web browser to keep everyone on the same page.
==== FEATURES ====
SHARED FAMILY CALENDAR
- An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
- Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
- Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
- Import your current calendars with a single touch (Outlook/Google)
- Share grocery & shopping lists with the whole family
- Browse your lists even offline when you’re at the store and quickly check items while you shop
- See items added by other family members. Never forget the almond milk again!
- Manage your shopping lists together with your smartphones, tablets and desktop
- Create a private or share to-do list, a wish list or a chore checklist for kids
- Assign to-dos to selected family members
- Track progress of personal or family to-do lists
- Create as many lists as you want like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
- Parents can use location tracking to keep an eye on their kids
- Each member can easily manage to whom he/she wants to share his location.
- Set Family Places such as “home,” “work,” and “school” and receive automatic notifications for arrivals and departures
- Using Messaging, a member can directly post a short message to the family members who will be directly notified.
- Each member will be able to browse the conversation using a thread view and easily participate in the conversation.
Share among your family and friends your best moments. The Gallery allows you to share photos, Videos in a simple and private way.
The Family directory allows to rapidly find a useful contact of the family. Any member can add a contact with its details (e.g. Babysitter, grandparents…).
==== FAMILYWALL PREMIUM PLAN ====
Almost all of the features above are available for FREE in FamilyWall! However, some features are available with FamilyWall Premium. At any time, you can subscribe to the Premium and enjoy the following benefits :
- Plan ahead your meals for the week
- Import recipes from the Web
- Manage your different timetables
- Google & Outook Calendar Sync
- Locate Family members
- Notifications when arriving or exiting Family places
- 25 GB Storage capacity for the family to store more moments
- Audio and video Message to your conversation.
After the Free 30 days trial, the Premium offer is charged on a monthly subscription basis for 4.99 USD / month (For the US and Canada). For the rest of the world please refer to the price automatically prompted to you by the application. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The Premium is applied to the first 3 circles created.
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain the battery.
But not to worry, we’ve spent so many years developing our location technology in order to always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you move!
The FamilyWall Team
In this new release:
- You have the ability to add a Timetable event by pressing on a time slot from the week, 3-day (new), or day views.
- You can drag and drop your Timetable events from the Agenda view to change their schedule.
- We've improved events and tasks reminders.
- And also bug fixes and performance improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything and more!
Such a great app. Initially using it to care for a loved one as well, but finding so many fun yet functional aspects. Being able to share one calendar that everyone can see and receives notifications on is absolutely essential. Also love the fact you can create do lists and assign to people, create grocery lists, see where members are at. The fun part? Sharing pics, notes, messaging to some members or all and just being able to communicate effectively with each other even though we’re separated by thousands of miles. Keep up the great work! One question though: how can you see each other’s location? Also, one idea for a function is to quickly do a video call with members.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Matt, for the great feedback. We are so glad FamilyWall may be useful to you and your family. The location features are actually included in the Premium plan, you can try it for free and for 30 days. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulties or have suggestions to share: it helps us a lot making the app better.
Quite nearly perfect!
I really, really like this app. My family is a little communicationally challenged, where different people know bits and pieces of a thing and no one tells one another. Then they’re like “oh, you didn’t know?” *sigh* They’re still developing the habit of using this but even in this learning period it has done so much to get us on the same page. We have relatives out of state and it’s reduced the chaos of organizing their visits so, so much. It’s ever so nearly perfect.
The main reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the notification system. Notifications show up in iOS saying what’s new, no problem. When you go to the app itself there’s no indicators pointing you to the update. So if someone posts to the wall I’ll get a notification saying person X said this on the wall. When I go in the app, if I’d never seen that notification I’d have no idea what happened because there’s no counter or anything. The only thing that does it are messages, and even those you have to go into the messages before it updates and shows a dot. I really, really like this app. Once you make notifications a little more friendly, I’ll love it like a brother!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very, very much Lito30 for the great feedback. Your message confirms us the importance to improve the notifications rapidly. Feel free to send us any further suggestion on email@example.com it really helps us make FamilyWall even more useful and easy to use.
Awesome app. Map misleading.
I love (almost) everything about this app. After doing research I chose this app over other family planners available because of the plethora of features and how customizable it is! It’s like my family has its own “Instagram.” I was also blown away by the amazing customer support Family Wall provides. I gave four stars because when I am at home the apple map location shows my “current location” as my neighbors address. It’s frustrating because the “share my location” option is the first option when checking in on the map and I would love to be able to quickly tap that option, but, if I were to do that it would check me in at my neighbors address despite the fact the map shows my location to be pointing on my house when zoomed in. It would be nice if the Apple map in this app were more accurate. Especially since it has an SOS feature-that could prove to be very misleading in the event of an emergency!
- Family & Co
- 147.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Family&Co
- In-App Purchases
- FamilyWall Premium $4.99
- FamilyWall Premium $1.99
- FamilyWall Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.