FAQ helps create the perfect email, in just a few seconds.
If you find you repeat yourself when handling emails from customers, group members or pupils, and having to type the same thing over and over again, or look up the same information, then FAQ is the app you need.
FAQ is an “Email Composer” that holds all the information you use regularly, such as answers to questions, instructions , warning and legal text, or maps and diagrams. It takes just a few moments to combine the elements you choose into a custom reply, and wrap it with a suitable greeting and ending.
This edition of FAQ adds support for the increasingly-popular Markdown markup language, allowing you to easily add formatting to your text for font style, lists and web and image links (See http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/ for more details of what Markdown can do).
****.5 - "A powerful productivity app"- Appdictions.com
Every single user review so far for our earlier, non-Markdown version has been 5-stars, here are some examples from our US users
***** "Must-have app for business" - Steve Kay
***** "Elegant to use...setup was a breeze." - Jeremy Neas
***** "Slick, professional, right on the mark" - tahster
***** "Saves TONS of time. Would love a desktop version so I can use it for ALL my correspondence" - J Saulter
***** "Totally awesome!!. I searched for months and bought other apps before finding this jewel!..." - UH60Av8or
***** "When I bought this, I needed it for emails, but didn't realize then all the other uses I could put it to. Thanks so much!" - PiecatGirl
• Quickly create custom emails by combining appropriate opening and closing phrases with the answers to your customers' questions, or other commonly-needed text.
• Selected elements are combined into an email, or copied to the clipboard, ready to paste into your reply.
• Store images, maps and diagrams to include as attachments in your email.
• Preview how Markdown text will appear.
• Battle-tested, supporting 200,000+ users of our popular "MailShot Pro" group email app.
• Thousands of other uses, beyond customer support.
FAQ is also available without Markdown support, at http://www.appstore.com/faq
For a video of the non-Markdown version of FAQ in action, check out http://youtu.be/4XzzaoqzSOs
Please see our support page, or let us know on our support email address if you need help, have any questions, requests for future enhancements, or just to tell us of yet another unique use you have found for FAQ. We are always happy to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.