Save time & improve efficiency. Automate documentation for audits, monitor field operations on-the-go, and easily communicate with your entire team.
Whether you manage orchards, vineyards or grow berries or nuts, preparation for precision agriculture has to start by reinventing how you gather, organize and use your data.
An ever increasing volume of data and information is being generated on the farm, and you need a clear structure for managing high volumes of farm data which traditionally gets spread across multiple software systems, paper processes or never documented at all.
Making an extra effort in automating documentation practices can save farm managers countless hours previously spent agonizing over reports, and feeling more control over the work being completed each day. Ultimately, improving efficiency of your farm.
With Farmable you get a new way of managing your farm’s data:
1. Free Mobile App
2. Unlimited Hectares
3. Unlimited Team Members
4. Unlimited Data Entries
5. No Software Installation
6. Modular Pricing
VALUE FOR GROWERS
1. Save time on documentation
2. Improve efficiency in field operations
3. Freedom from paper and spreadsheets
4. Automated documentation for audits and compliance
5. Simplified communication across your team
6. Total control over your orchard
HOW TO USE FARMABLE
1. Map your fields to start tracking activities per field using the easy drawing feature in the app to build your field maps.
2. Start planning, delegating and recording jobs in the field, such as spraying, fertilizing, fertigating, pruning, etc. from your mobile phone.
3. Monitor all your jobs using your phone's GPS tracking, so you are in total control of your field operations from wherever you are.
4. Log and track your harvest per field to analyse productivity trends.
5. Take and organize notes per field so you never lose a note again.
6. Easily collaborate and manage your farm team by sharing jobs and notes in real time in the App.
7. Seamlessly view your data across devices using our App and Web Portal.
8. Analyse performance and export reports using the Web Portal.
Start simple and organize your data with Farmable.
Fields are the digital model of your farm. You can easily map your fields using the in-app drawing function on your smartphone. Enter details for each field to start collecting data and information on the field level and specifically for each crop or variety. Add more details such as plant date and height, distance between plants and rows, rootstock of your plants and supplier.
Jobs are designed to help you easily plan and document tasks and activities in your day-to-day operations. Choose from a range of standard jobs, including spraying, fertilization, fertigation, multi-location tasks and pest and disease scouting. Add your own custom jobs for tasks such as pruning, thinning and mowing.
Spraying and fertilization jobs include a tank mix calculator that assists you in calculating the mix of water and chemical products for your crop treatments. When planning and delegating a job with Farmable all details are summarized in a task sheet, including a map of the fields, tank mix (water and product volume), equipment to be used, completion date and other comments.
Notes help you remember field-specific observations such as broken fences, trees to be replaced or first signs of growth. Add a note to any field, write a quick comment of your observation, tag it with a GPS-location and attach a photo. By creating labels for your notes, you can organize notes in categories for future reference. Notes can be easily shared between farm managers, co-workers, and advisors.
Harvest is an easy way to record harvest entries during and after each picking round. Monitor harvest results and yield per field as harvest progresses. Over time, you will be able to compare yields year-over-year and observe long-term trends in your plants' productivity.
• Variety breakdown of harvest in the harvest tab in field details
• Product label warning include planned jobs for the season
• New season filter in the Harvest section
• New statistic cards on top of Harvest section
• Products: New optional input options incl. withholding period, application interval etc.
• Tank mix in job summary includes last tank
• Bottom tab icons updated
• Season cut-off date is auto-set to 30th June if first field is located in any country in the southern hemisphere
• Fixed issues with sign out
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Farmable AS
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022, Farmable AS