Over 6 million players, thank you very much...
FastBall is back and is faster, fun and addictive than ever...
In FastBall, you control a rolling ball. In his way, there are many obstacles and his only ability is to jump. This is where he needs you, you'll make him jump by tapping the screen.
With this simple mechanic, FastBall 2 contains 145 action packed levels spawned across 5 level packs. Through the levels, you'll need a good timing, pure attention as well as decisions on which path to follow to reach the level end.
It is easy to play and easy to enjoy....
FastBall 2 contains the following features :
- An addictive gameplay enjoyed by more than 500.000 players in it's predecessor...
- New game mechanics including speed zones, long jump blocks and direction signs.
- Ability to play the game in different themes as "Cartoon" and "Futuristic" with wonderful graphics. More themes are coming in the following updates..
- 3 Difficulty modes as easy, normal and hard. If you are an expert FastBall player or looking for maximum enjoyment than hard mode is strongly suggested.
- Got stuck in a level? No problem, the new token feature allows you to skip any level anytime from the ingame pause menu. Tokens are earned by completing each 5 levels..
- Includes catchy music and sound fx composed by industry leaders. Each theme has it's own music as well. If you want to listen your own music while playing, that's no problem either. Just start playing your own music before launching the game and you'll be asked at start to keep listening to it or not.
- GameCenter integration with online leaderboard and achievements support.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Full iOS 10 support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Maybe it's just because I'm not that good at video games, but I found this game really difficult. Not like a simple challenge, because I'm up for that, but this is just flat out frustrating! Don't get me wrong, Its a good game, so I give it at least three stars, but I just get fed up with it. It is, however very addictive! I can't put it down (which gets me more upset haha) so all in all, I recommend it to fun gamers who love to be faced with a crazy difficult challenge, but not to someone who is easily frustrated and annoyed with seemingly impossible tasks.
I WILL NOT UPDATE UNLESS THE "FAILED" and "TRY AGAIN" LOGOS BECOME AN OPTION BECAUSE I LIKE IT TO SAY "FAILED"
I absolutely loved playing this game for hours when I first got it. This game has tons of replay value because of the different themes and the hard difficulty setting. The new level packs are insanely hard and very creative, the level design is phenomenal compared to the original levels. It helps keep the game fresh after DOZENS of hours of play. My friends and I all play this game together always taking turns when someone dies, you really get into it.
The two additional level packs are hard, but they are intended for the veteran players and ensure that we don't fly through the game in an hour like I have done on other apps which I paid $7 for. This is a great game and you get a lot out of it.
Hours of fun
I really enjoyed this app but open feint messes me up with the "New high score" and achivemwnt unlocked. The music In this games is actually not bad and I did not mind listening to it about 4 times after lowering my vole but you guys should add some more long and catchy song such as the currency one. I like how you did that maze type thing at abou lvl 32 and I think I found a bug because at lvl 34 I so happen to jump and fall through one of the flat surface cubes that you roll on as the ground. Also can you add better bouncing some how because it seems like it messes up sometimes. Other than that this game rocks
- Ozden Irmak
- 37.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2017 Klik! Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.