*** On Offer for a Limited Time Only. Get it Today! ***
We all have many contacts in our phones, but who do you actually contact regularly? Surely only family and friends.
For those people that you contact often, Favorite Contacts provides you tons of ways to communicate with them. From WhatsApp, Telegram, Snapchat or FaceTime to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Simply open the app, or better yet, do it right from the Today View / Notification Center.
- Beautiful and handy app that keeps you closer to your favorite and most frequently used contacts.
- Widget for the Today View / Notification Center to quickly chat, start calls or send messages right from within any app or the home and lock screens.
- Quickly view any contact's phone, email or address directly on the widget.
- Contacts with animated photos (GIFs). You'll be able to recognize your contacts more easily and with a lot of fun!
- Very easy to configure and use, simply add your contacts once, then just tap on them to quickly access all the available actions.
- Supports Phone, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Mail, Messages, WhatsApp, Telegram, Skype, Facebook Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Kik, Vine, Periscope, Tumblr and Flickr.
- Many different styles for you to personalize it and make it look just the way you like.
Download and start using Favorite Contacts today!
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT:
What new feature or improvement would you like to see? Please send us your feedback from right inside the app or to email@example.com Thank you!
- Adds support for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
- Fixes the WhatsApp issue.
- Adds more styles.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this App!
This is awesome! But like to have notifications instead of having to use my messenger App and phone app to get notifications. Also it would be nice to see all contacts too if you need to change something or just view the directory. Keep up the good work.
I purchased this widget and found it very useful at the beginning but there have been NO UPDATES. I’ve submitted suggestions for features and have heard nothing back. It would be great to have the ability to resize callers’ pictures and remove social media icons that contacts aren’t utilizing. When you try to submit feedback, it says technical support is not available. The developer should be ashamed of themselves. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS WIDGET!!
Too many taps
Love the app - but once a person is selected you have to tap 3 to 4 times to finally make the call.
The developer, Think Code Release Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Think Code Release Ltd
- 30.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2018 Think Code Release Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.