Receive and send fax from iPhone or iPad with FAX.PLUS. Using this secure and reliable online fax service, you can turn your iPhone or iPad into a powerful fax machine and send free fax from your device. You can get an online fax number and receive faxes on your phone as well.
• FAX.PLUS recognized as the best online fax service! •
Send fax from iPhone or iPad: On your iPhone or iPad device, you just need to use the built-in scanner to scan the document you wish to fax, add the recipient's fax number and send your fax right away. There is also the option to attach documents from your local storage or iCloud Drive.
Receive fax on your iPhone or iPad: You can get an online fax number from supported countries worldwide, and be notified via push notification as soon as there is a new fax in your inbox.
Encrypted archive: All sent and received faxes are stored in a fully encrypted archive for your future reference.
Scan documents: If you only have access to the physical document you wish to fax, you can use the built-in scanner and create a digital copy of your documents. The fax-ready documents can be adjusted and customized to increase the quality of your sent faxes.
Sign documents on the go: The electronic signature feature makes it easier than ever to sign documents and fax them back without even printing a single page.
HIPAA compliance: Activate advanced security controls and start faxing online with ease while staying fully compliant with HIPAA.
Features and advantages:
• Send and receive faxes anytime and anywhere
• Send fax from email (email to fax)
• Programmable fax API
• Scan documents with your mobile camera (automatic document detection, border cropping, perspective correctness)
• Upload and attach your documents (Supported formats: Microsoft Office Documents, PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF) from your device or your cloud storage (Google Drive and Dropbox)
• Add a cover page to your fax with our ‘Add Text’ feature
• Sign your documents or faxes and send them back without printing them!
• Forward, reply or resend your faxes to any fax machine
• Send fax to your contacts stored in your mobile phonebook
• Organize your fax archive by adding notes to your sent and received faxes
• Schedule your fax to be sent at a defined date and time
• To ensure maximum delivery rate, enable the Retry for failed faxes feature available in the options of the Send Fax page. All failed to send faxes will be re-sent at an interval you define.
• Receive notification of your sent and received faxes to your email address. Need to notify more people? Configure up to 5 email addresses!
• Send fax to a Human Operated Fax Machine: By enabling this feature, your destination contact will hear a prerecorded message stating: ""This is fax call, to receive please press start.""
• HIPAA Compliant faxing*
A Wide range of plans for different needs
Entrepreneur, Professional or Company? Take a look at our range of plans to find the one that fits you best! Our range of plans start at $4.99 per month and allows you to get a local fax number from over 40 countries from which you can receive and send faxes to over 180 countries. https://www.fax.plus/pricing.
If you need to send a couple of faxes per month or per year, the free plan (also known as the pay as you go plan) enables you to buy credit to be used for sending faxes.
* FAX.PLUS is HIPAA compliant, provided the user has advanced security controls activated and enters into a business associate agreement (BAA) with FAX.PLUS. Advanced security controls are available on the Enterprise plan tier.
Any further questions or requests while using this secure and reliable online fax service? Do not hesitate to reach us on our website, app or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer support team will be pleased to help you!
• We've improved the way your Google Drive files are imported
• Bug fixes and all around improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good.....
UPDATE : This app is AMAZING! I called my company to confirm receipt and quality of fax and they confirmed that they did receive it and quality is readable! That’s a PLUS considering I don’t need to receive just fax and that alone is FREE! Keep up the good work!
I’m giving Fax Plus 5 stars because it is super convenient and user friendly. I tried to fax something moments ago but my fax jammed up my documents so I searched for an app and came across this. I LOVE that I can send 9 pages without being asked to upgrade. Who doesn’t love free? The status of my fax shows successfully transmitted. I will update tomorrow once I confirm that my fax has been received. AWESOME JOB!
Good app horrible tech support
App works really good, but tech support is pretty horrible. I made the mistake of linking my personal and business email to the same phone number so I had log in issues and they would not help me at all. You can tell they are only used to dealing with problems they can easily fix via the FAQ. My situation required them to actually troubleshoot and after 3 attempts I gave up. I like the app, but you can only email tech support and on 3 separate occasions they stop responding to my emails once they realized they fix would require more than a link to their FAQ. I mean each time they literally stopped responding (and to think I paid for the app) I honestly thought maybe I just got a bad IT person, but each time I got the same experience. They sent me a link to the FAQ and when I told them that doesn’t help me...they simply did not reply... never seen anything like it!
When I purchased fax credits It said that I had 35 pages available to use. I have only faxed 13 pages and my remaining balance of pages to use is 10 when it should be 22. I reached out to tech support and was told that if even a one page fax takes more than 60 secs to send that will be counted as 2 pages. So if you send a six page fax and each one of those pages take more than 60 secs it will count those 6 pages as 12 or more! I have never had this issue with any other fax app. We are not in control of how long it takes for each page to send or whether or not the fax will not go through because the line is busy. When I run out of my pages which I’m sure it won’t be long I will be using a fax app that has more reasonable practices.
On a good note my fax were received by the person I sent them to.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Alohi SA
- 71.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Alohi SA
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Plan (One Month) $5.99
- Fax Credit (Basic) $5.99
- Premium Plan (One Month) $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.