We're adding an 8th Habit here at FCC: "Download the app." because it's your all-in-one place for engagement with all things FCC!
– The "Home" tab functions as a digital Bulletin/Worship Guide with frequently used items like Live Streaming, Connect Card, Giving, Prayer Requests, Study Questions, and Stay Informed news feed/links.
– "7H Hub" tab is a guide for gaining a personal vision for living a 7 Habits Life. Wanna visit one of our discipleship ministries like re:generation or Re|engage for a night? Done. Interesting in finding our where to serve? Click. Need to know more about a Life Group? Boom. Just read a smidge of vision, follow the instructions or links, and you're taking your Next Step toward Living the 7H Life–"Welcome to your growth!"
– In tab 3, keep your finger on the "Pulse" of latest happenings with a curated news feed of recent posts, pics, videos, announcements, and articles, plus an events calendar, and ministry-specific push notifications.
– "Watch" tab is a place to engage with sermons, media, and content from various ministries. (Audio continues playing outside the app, even when the phone is locked, and content is downloadable for offline use. So now you can have those sermons ready for when you go camping or off-the-grid!)
– "Bible" tab provides, well, an ESV Bible (English Standard Version is the translation we use for preaching), plus a series-specific Daily Bible Reading Plan (with audio). You can also take notes that automatically sync and stay within the app (or you can email them to yourself).
We are praying not only that this app functions as an all-in-one-place for your engagement with all things FCC but that you will learn to use it as a disciplemaking and evangelism tool for sharing content, inviting friends, and helping people find and follow Jesus!
- If enabled by your church, Bible reading plans now have audio for ESV and NIV translations.
- Refreshed the design of the account screen, accessible from the side menu (if enabled).
- Misc. bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the app. But I don’t get the “greene.” Their color scheme is gray and orange. Oh well. Small potatoes. I still love it and love that it makes connecting with FCC stuff easy. I’ll be coming back soon and trying the rest of the menu.
This app is very helpful for staying connected to FCC. Everything is all in one place! Love how easy it is to find all the info we need. Thank you for this.
Love this app! It’s super easy to find whatever I’m looking for, not to mention it’s also super cohesive and user-friendly. Such a useful tool! Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Christian Church, TN
- 27.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2021 Subsplash, Content: © 2021 FCC Greene
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.