Create, edit and publish RSS feeds and Apple Podcasts feeds with Feeder. Whether it's a podcast or news feed for your site, Feeder makes it easy.
Create a new feed using a templates, download feeds from the web site or import existing files. Editing content is as straightforward as writing email, so you will know instinctively what to do.
Feeder has everything you need to create and publish podcasts, with full support for Apple Podcasts, iTunes U extensions and Flattr micropayments. Drag and drop media files to add enclosures; Feeder can automatically tag and add artwork all popular podcast file types. Check how your podcast will look in the iTunes Store with Feeder's iTunes Preview.
Feeder can publish your feed and any media files using FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV with a single click. Feeds can be scheduled for publication. Feeder can post to a blog, and announce new content on Twitter automatically.
New in Feeder 3:
- Refreshed Design with thumbnails and previews in the list
- Share extension and bookmarklets for adding links from other apps
- Swipe to delete items
- Markdown editing, converted to HTML in the feed
- Autosaved drafts for edited items with windows restored on relaunch
- Self-contained feeds with the content and settings for sharing with others
- Search and replace all links in a feed
- Many other new features and improvements
- Feeder now supports the new categories for Apple Podcasts. Existing categories will be changed to their nearest new equivalent automatically, if necessary.
- Only one category can now be chosen when creating a new Apple Podcasts feed (but more can be specified in Feed Settings, if required).
- There is no longer a limit of three categories / subcategories that can be chosen, but note that Apple Podcasts will only use the first category or subcategory.
- It is no longer required to choose a subcategory for categories that have them.
- Seasons view will now only be shown in the podcast type is Serial, and not if the feed XML contains seasons.
- Feeder no longer prompts when removing items with swipe-to-delete.
- Updated FTP software.
- Feeder now requires macOS 10.13 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
It took me a few minutes to get my Podcast info into the right form (get that picture size perfect!) But, once the basics were set, everything works easily every time. Love it! So easy to update and keep current!
Feeder 3 works really well for me, and once you’ve configured the RSS URL, etc., it’s a breeze to post new items.
Had a minor issue lately where the app said it was damaged. A delete and reinstall fixed and all my settings remained in place. Overall this app is solid.
- Steve Harris
- 7.4 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2005-2019 Reinvented Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.