Keep the overview of body temperature, medications and events.
Keep the overview of body temperature, medications and other events during an illness.
Note: Neither the iPhone/iPad nor this App is able to MEASURE the body temperature!
Particularly in winter you often come down with a cold. Sometimes the cold is attended with raised temperature – worst case with fever.
Not only a bad cold, also a number of other diseases come along with fever and need a quick treatment. Particularly children incline to fight against illnesses with fever.
If you go to the doctor, it is good to know the exact course of the fever, because according to fever pattern and other symptoms the doctor can diagnose faster.
Above all, if several members of the family are ill at the same time, you can keep the optimum overview with your fever diary.
With FEVER you grasp simply and intuitively:
● Temperature and fever measuring zones (mouth, ear, arm, forehead or Rectal)
● Medication and dose (e.g., Paracetamol, 1 tablet)
● Events and condition (e.g., headaches, vomiting)
● Fever and illness adjustable for several people
● Easy representation of the temperature curve by means of graph
● Direct comparison to previous measurements (arrow and value)
● Directly representation of fever classification
● Support for Celsius and Fahrenheit
● Support of 'Landscape' view layout
● "Tell-A-Friend" function
● This program is not a substitute for a doctor's visit! With fever a doctor needs always to be consulted!
● Neither the iPhone/iPad nor this App is able to MEASURE the body temperature! (e.g. Breathing 2 minutes into the microphone is neither usable nor precise)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Actually quite helpful!
I purchased this because it seemed like a good idea for tracking my kids' illness/medication times. I liked how this one allows you to enter custom medications (like antibiotics or holistic choices).
I especially like:
1. The temp graph really puts the info together very visually.
2. You can enter *whatever* medication/treatment you are giving your child (or taking yourself), versus being limited to what the app designer thinks of as normal.
3. I'm sleep deprived with two sick kids. It is really nice to be able to keep track of what is effectively treating each of them, and have it *make sense* even at 2 am.
1. Though it supports Fahrenheit, it was NOT intuitive how to change the units. The creator was very responsive, and turns out you change the units under the "General" heading of the Itouch. Yay!
2. Though it allows you to note where the measurement was taken (arm, mouth, etc.), the temp is labelled as febrile assuming that it was taken orally. 98.6 F is normal for the mouth, but 97.6 is normal for the armpit, and 99.6 is normal rectally. So if the app graphs the temp as normal, it might really be febrile or hypothermic, depending on location. Then again, if you always take the temp in the same spot, or convert it yourself... no problem!
Hx of present illness
Easy to use app for charting the history of a present illness. I get the same cold every year - starts in my nose and, if I don't take fast action, it moves into my lungs. This charting app will help me to combat this seasonal infirmity more effectively next year.
Very useful app, but...
The app provides a line chart of temperature readings, but after a while the points on the graph start to clump together so as to make the graph almost useless. Maybe give the option of displaying last ten readings or filter by time (weekly). I would like to see this app for the iPad which no doubt would provide more information. I use this app frequently and like the ability to show it to my doctor whose treating me for Dressler's Syndrome. Thank you to the developers for making an app that helps us watchdog our health
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 Michael Zapf
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.