Fight Scores is your essential companion to the weekend's boxing viewing. Whether you're in front of your tv or soaking up the atmosphere at a live event, Fight Scores invites you to take on the role of being a judge.
Offering a sleek and modern take on the traditional art of scoring a boxing match, Fight Scores allows you to take detailed notes of each bout, score them round-by-round, and select the winner. Share your scorecards with friends over your social networks or save them for your own future reference.
- Fixing a bug where it wasn't possible to add notes to 4 or 5 round fights.
Fight Scores currently has a 4.5 star rating! Thank you to everybody who has rated the app. As always, if you have suggestions on how to improve Fight Scores, please contact me at email@example.com or on twitter at @fightscoresapp.
Ratings and Reviews
The best scorecard app
This is hands down the best boxing scorecard app out here and I’ve tried most of them. Easy to search old scores, add notes and score round by round. I love how all your fights are sorted by date and it’s awesome for boxing nerds who want to keep a record of their cards. The developer is super responsive too if you have any questions or issues.
The one negative I’d say is that it only works if you have cell service-wifi as the data isn’t stored on your phone and once in awhile the server the app is on will go down and you can’t access your old scores (which can be scary) and create new ones. But the developer is very communicative during those times and usually gets things back up and running quickly.
The best boxing scorecard app!
This is by far the best of the boxing scoring apps I’ve tried. It allows you to record official result and has a notepad to make notes. Keeps an archive both on the app and on the website. Has most fight cards already built in but it’s very easy to add your own cards for more obscure fights. Admin very responsive too.
Good in comparison
This app is better than the other scoring apps available, but is not good if you compare to other apps you would use day-to-day. For instance buttons may appear half off the screen and some text is not readable due to dark colours or is misspelled.
You can only select fights which are scheduled for today which seems strange; there needs to be a feature to view all upcoming and past fights.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the feedback! I take every review very seriously and wanted to let you know that your feedback was taken into consideration while I was working on improvements to Fight Scores.
- Much of the UI has been rewritten so any issues you may have had with button positioning with certain screen sizes should no longer be a problem.
- There's now a light mode option available from the settings screen. Due to the aforementioned rewrite, I've also redesign large chunks of the UI so hopefully any text lacking contrast is no longer a problem. I generally aim to hit accessibility standards, but may have missed in some areas, so let me know if you're still having issues.
- Regarding misspellings, I can only apologise, hopefully they're fixed by now, I take pride in those sorts of details so am annoyed at myself about this one.
- Regarding the current and upcoming fights, I try to add all the notable fights for the coming weekend and then the main events for cards scheduled two months or so in the future. The week of the fights I then fill out the undercards for those main events. I tend to remove fights a week after they've happened as their popularity is severely reduced. I've added a "classics" section for older fights too. This seems to work for the majority of users but please let me know if you'd like to see smaller bouts stick around beyond a week.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gareth Jones
- 5.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Gareth Dafydd Jones
- In-App Purchases
- Very generous tip $9.99
- Generous tip $5.99
- Kind tip $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.