The easiest, fastest way to store files on your iOS device and share them with other devices and computers.
Store your files without limits. Enjoy them anywhere, anytime. Even offline. And quickly share them with other devices over WiFi or Bluetooth*. Rock solid app, easy to use, and perfectly integrated into iOS.
What you can do with File Storage:
• Store virtually any type of file on your device.
• Use the built-in viewer for common files.
• Play your music with the built-in player.
• Send files to specific third-party apps.
• Send files as email attachments.
• Choose to compress attachments on the fly before sending them via email.
• Import photos and videos from the library of the device, at full resolution and preserving Exif metadata.
• Accept any type of file from any other app.
• Browse and view the contents of ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR files on the fly without having to uncompress the entire archive.
• Open password-protected ZIP and RAR files.
• Create folders to organize your files.
• Print your files with AirPrint.
• Browse files and folders in your Dropbox and Google Drive without leaving File Storage.
• Share your files with other devices and computers.
Send and receive files, folders, and clipboard in real-time over WiFi or Bluetooth(1) using:
• File Storage (this app). You only pay once when devices use the same iTunes account to purchase apps.
• Local Cloud(2).
• File Storage Companion(3).
• File Transfer(4).
• The iTunes File Sharing (over WiFi or using a USB cable).
Built-in viewer for:
• Documents (pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pages, numbers, keynote, txt, htm/html, ...)
• Pictures (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, gif, bmp, ...)
• Compressed files (zip, rar, 7z, and tar)
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, aac, wav, flac, ...)
• Video files (mov, ...)
File Storage is the only file manager you need.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
(1) Bluetooth can be used only between iOS devices.
(2) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/local-cloud-for-ios/
(3) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/file-storage/
(4) Available on www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
We've redesigned File Storage to make it even more beautiful, fast, and easy to use.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible For Music
This app probably is really good for transferring documents, photos, etc. But I'm looking for an app that will let me totally bypass iTunes for music on my phone. Features I need are: folder transfer (this app does it), organizes files and folders alphanumerically (doesn't), and a full featured music player (absolutely not).
The standard for naming music files is for the track number to be at the start of the track name. I want the app to organize the tracks according to those numbers automatically, and if not automatic, to give an option to organize this way.
Music player: the music player is extremely basic. It will run in the background, however the music "skips" or "drops" momentarily whenever I hit the home button to exit to the home screen, or when I lock the phone, or when I view the lock screen, basically when I do anything with my phone (bottom line, the music is always skip skip skipping). There is no playlists feature. You can't have the music playing while you do anything else in the app (like look for your next song).
If they would fix these problems, this app would be fairly ideal for my needs. As it is, it's a lot worse and more expensive than the $2 I paid for the last file transfer app I tried that didn't do what I needed.
You can’t view files locally, other third apps ca, why not yours. I want to transfer a file, then open, or have Dropbox open it. Again, apps like GoButton will do it, so it’s not an IOS restriction.
I wasted 5 bucks.
Doesnt work with the Files App on ios.
It shows up as a location in the Files App of ios but will not show any content. Customer support emails go unanswered.
- Delite Studio S.r.l.
- 53.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2017 Delite Studio S.r.l.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.