The easiest, fastest way to store files on your iOS device and share them with other devices and computers.
Store your files without limits. Enjoy them anywhere, anytime. Even offline. And quickly share them with other devices over WiFi or Bluetooth*. Rock solid app, easy to use, and perfectly integrated into iOS.
What you can do with File Storage:
• Store virtually any type of file on your device.
• Use the built-in viewer for common files.
• Play your music with the built-in player.
• Send files to specific third-party apps.
• Send files as email attachments.
• Choose to compress attachments on the fly before sending them via email.
• Import photos and videos from the library of the device, at full resolution and preserving Exif metadata.
• Accept any type of file from any other app.
• Browse and view the contents of ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR files on the fly without having to uncompress the entire archive.
• Open password-protected ZIP and RAR files.
• Create folders to organize your files.
• Print your files with AirPrint.
• Browse files and folders in your Dropbox and Google Drive without leaving File Storage.
• Share your files with other devices and computers.
Send and receive files, folders, and clipboard in real-time over WiFi or Bluetooth(1) using:
• File Storage (this app). You only pay once when devices use the same iTunes account to purchase apps.
• Local Cloud(2).
• File Storage Companion(3).
• File Transfer(4).
• The iTunes File Sharing (over WiFi or using a USB cable).
Built-in viewer for:
• Documents (pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pages, numbers, keynote, txt, htm/html, ...)
• Pictures (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, gif, bmp, ...)
• Compressed files (zip, rar, 7z, and tar)
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, aac, wav, flac, ...)
• Video files (mov, ...)
File Storage is the only file manager you need.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
(1) Bluetooth can be used only between iOS devices.
(2) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/local-cloud-for-ios/
(3) Available on www.delitestudio.com/app/file-storage/
(4) Available on www.delitestudio.com/file-transfer/
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We've redesigned File Storage to make it even more beautiful, fast, and easy to use.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Adequate but subsequently has its minor flaws.
I was a little shaky at first when I had the anticipation of purchasing this app. I, for the benefit of the doubt, had resounding expectations when I first downloaded it. I was somewhat puzzled on how to import my files from my computer there. Now my only con regarding this app is that when I imported my mp3 files on the app, it works but I never thought that it gobbles your memory and when I deleted the app, it's all gone. How am I supposed to rely in this app when it consumes your device's memory and it's not saved when it should be when it's deleted. Other than that, everything's fine as far as I'm concerned. Just please explain me my issue.
You can’t view files locally, other third apps ca, why not yours. I want to transfer a file, then open, or have Dropbox open it. Again, apps like GoButton will do it, so it’s not an IOS restriction.
I wasted 5 bucks.
Doesnt work with the Files App on ios.
It shows up as a location in the Files App of ios but will not show any content. Customer support emails go unanswered.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Delite Studio S.r.l.
- 54.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2017 Delite Studio S.r.l.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.