Apple TV Screenshots
View photos, PDFs, play videos and stream music stored on your Mac, PC, TimeCapsule or NAS drive on your Apple TV!
Browse your holiday photos with your family - now easier than ever.
Scan your network, connect, browse, sit back and enjoy.
- Streams video formats supported by Apple TV.
- View thumbnails to easily find the pictures you’re looking for.
- Choose from ten different picture slideshow animations.
- Stream music while browsing or watching a slideshow.
- Create shortcuts to your folders for easy browsing.
- Add a parental lock to selected folders to keep content for older ones private.
- Automatic scan finds your shared folders on computers and drives.
- Built in help so you can easily share folders on computers.
- Open and view PDF files and comics on your TV using zoom, pan and the page navigator.
- View comic book CBR and CBZ files and images within ZIP and RAR files.
- View digital camera raw format files.
If you have gigabytes of pictures and videos, FileBrowserTV will handle them with ease. No indexing is needed, and nothing is copied to cloud storage. It all happens on your network.
FileBrowserTV has been written from the ground up for Apple TV. The user interface is super smooth and looks great, so it will be a pleasure to browse your memories!
Try all features for 14 days for free and then decide whether to purchase the full version.
Fixed comic book files not displaying pages in the correct order.
Ratings and Reviews
Wish it would connect to drop box and other cloud storage
I found this app while looking for a app to manage photos on my iPad to sync to my iMac and found FileBrowser which works really well and I bought it. I like this app but wished it was more like FileBrowser or another app called easy cloud where not only you can browse files on you Nass but drop box box amazon cloud and so on. If you was to add browsing content from other cloud storage I would buy this app also. But it looks like easy cloud does what FileBrowser does for your iPad but for the Apple TV.
Please add cloud storage to this app and it would be 5 stars
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.