Store and view your documents, transferring them easily from any Mac or PC. High quality viewers, including support for PDF, Office, iWork & images. Full integration with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive [Pro feature]. Play music; watch movies; access your cloud storage or download from the internet.
• MAC or PC
Transfer documents over Wi-Fi using the Finder, Windows Explorer or your favourite web browser.
Remote access to Files can be secured via password.
• 200 MB STORAGE LIMIT
Files has a storage limit of 200 MB. When you reach this limit you will have to delete existing items before copying further documents.
The storage limit can be removed by purchasing the "Pro" features via an in-app purchase.
Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Files will even remember the last viewed page and zoom level.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Documents and images are all displayed fullscreen, in portrait or landscape mode. Zoom and pan via the standard pinch and swipe gestures.
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan.
• MUSIC & VIDEO
Playback music and movies using Files' custom players.
With Files you can take and view your documents wherever your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad goes, sharing them easily with any compatible Mac or PC.
Add the following features, or remove adverts, using In-App purchases available in Files' settings:
- Remove storage limits.
- Passcode lock to secure local access to Files.
- Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive integration (cloud storage).
- More powerful file-management.
- Download any files or documents from the internet.
- Image slideshow.
- PDF text search.
- Audio player supports navigating multiple tracks.
- Document bookmarks.
- Global file name search.
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
A Wi-Fi or USB connection is required to transfer documents from a Mac or PC.
Once on your device you can read documents anywhere, no network access is required.
See Files' built-in help for connection instructions and other information.
- Restores missing "Back" button in placeholder view on iPad.
- Improves reliability of download menu in web browser.
- Adds support for viewing HEIC/HEIF images (requires iOS 11).
- Fixes minor issues with image import.
- Adds support for split-view on iPad.
- Improvements to the web browser.
- Adds longer image slideshow timeouts.
- Fixes issues with long-press menus in web browser.
- Fixes an issue which could cause the PDF index to grow excessively.
- Fixes an issue logging into Google Drive on iOS 9.
Ratings and Reviews
Importing a image does not work on iPhoneX
Rendered completely useless with last few updates
This app used to be amazing. The browser in it allowed for direct downloads to its file system. A few updates ago, they removed this and now it wants to open everything in Safari, which then wants to open back in this, putting the file in an import directory, where I then have to manually move it where I want. This is an unnecessary cumbersome process for something that used to, by default, be streamlined and easy. Whatever the developers did, most likely to do with changes in iOS 11, has turned one of my all time favorite apps into something painful to use.
If the developers were to restore the older functionality, this would be an easy 4 or 5 stars, but as it stands? I can only pose this question to the person reading : Do you like self-inflicted torture? Because that's what this app is now tantamount to.
The best app for viewing local images etc I've seen
Long as I'm going to be using an iOS device, I want to have the best experience possible. Happily, this app is an outstanding way to store logo files and view them, images in my case. It has lots of important features like, thumbprint security to keep unwanted eyes out of my images.
- Olive Toast Software Ltd
- 19.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Olive Toast Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Upgrade $4.99
- Add Pro Features $3.99
- Remove Adverts $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.