"Track your movies and TV shows with the stunning FilmNoir."
FilmNoir helps you keep track of your watched films and TV shows.
• Sync your Trakt.tv account.
• Track your TV show progress.
• Full history of everything you've watched.
• Organise your content with personal lists.
• Support for Trakt hidden shows and seasons.
• Recommend films and TV shows.
• TV Calendar.
• Get notified for upcoming releases in your calendar.
• Support future development. We don't track you and we don't display ads.
*You need a Trakt.tv account to sync your watched history.
• Discover new films and TV shows.
• Find out where to watch films and TV shows.
• Browse related items and lists.
• Read user's comments and reviews.
• Widgets! Explore trending, most popular and most recommended films and tv shows.
• Make it your own. Lots of options to customise the app layout.
• Featured lists.
*Requires iOS 14 or later.
FilmNoir does not provide streaming content and you cannot watch films or episodes in the app.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the trial on confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.filmnoir.app/terms
• Context menus everywhere! Long tap on any cell to see all options. Quickly perform any action without opening the detail view.
• Updated more menu in movie, tv show, season and episode detail views with all available user actions (Requires iOS 15).
• Added option in your personal lists to sort by created date.
• List items can be removed by long tapping and choosing "Delete this item".
• A list can be deleted by long tapping and choosing "Delete this list".
• Added inline video player for trailers and media.
• News open in Safari in the app.
• Sorting by name ignores articles by default.
• Added new alternate icons.
• Added support for redeeming offer codes in the app.
• List description is not correctly formatted.
• Added trending lists in Explore section.
• Updated RSS feeds for News.
• Fixed the navigation bar button to create a new custom list.
• Fixed a bug where login was stuck some times during episodes sync.
• Fixed a bug where show progress was not correct after marking several episodes as watched.
• Fixed a bug where the create list button was hidden in custom lists view.
• Fixed a bug where completed shows were added in Not Yet Started tab.
• Fixed a bug where episodes from Specials season where calculated for the show progress.
• Fixed a bug where a show was missing from "To Watch" and "Up To Date" sections when an episode from Specials was marked as watched.
• Fixed a bug where marking remaining episodes as watched was broken in show/season details.
• Fixed a bug where next episode didn't appear in "To Watch" when a season was hidden.
• Fixed the dark mode appearance in user views.
• Fixed a bug where the selected sorting option in list details is not saved correctly.
• Fixed a bug where the initial sorting option wasn't correct in list details.
• Fixed a bug where tapping a new show would open the episode details instead of the show.
• Fixed a bug where images in news items did not load.
• Lots of other bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you enjoyed using the app please consider adding a review. It truly helps!
- Tom and Konstantinos
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for Tracking Movies & Shows
I have been using FilmNoir for about a year now on and off. Recently I was using two apps to track my movie and tv show progress to keep myself organized.
Those apps weren’t being developed regularly and I liked keeping up with new features of FilmNoir so I decided to download and try out all the new features.
FilmNoir replaces the two apps I was using into one which makes for a lot simpler tracking of all my movies and tv shows. The app is simple and intuitive to use albeit a little overwhelming at first use.
I chose to pay for the lifetime subscription because I’m in it for the long haul and don’t enjoy paying monthly for an app but still like to support the development.
My one gripe with using the app for a month straight is the TV tracking section. Numerous times I have seen shows disappear from my watchlists tab in the To Watch or Up To Date sections. This happens for various shows and rewatching them doesn’t seem to fix the issue. This makes it a pain to track progress for what shows are airing next and which have just aired. Shows will just disappear completely from the watchlists tab once the airtime have passed, sometime later the next day they will appear in the To Watch section where I can track the progress. If I perform a search for the show in question it allows me to track it and move on but it would be easier if the show appeared where it’s designed to be.
Besides the above issues, FilmNoir is a feature rich app that anyone who tracks Movies and TV Shows would be ignorant to not download. More updates from a dedicated developer will see this app go where others have failed or lost interest and that is where FilmNoir has the chance to really shine.
My go-to movie/tv tracker
This is the best movie/tv tracker on the App Store in my opinion. It’s a little pricier than some others but worth it. It has a clear interface and provides a ton of info so I don’t even have to use IMDB or JustWatch anymore.
One request I have is for the search function. I wish it would provide results for partial or even misspelled searches - for example if I type “The Magic Flut” no results will appear unless I spell it correctly “The Magic Flute”. Or if I misspell it (“Thw” instead of “The”) it won’t provide any results. I think that would make searching for things a lot easier. I think it would also be nice if you could refine/filter search results, such as sorting by year, number of reviews/popularity, etc.
Essential for tracking my shows
This app is super useful and well designed. I’ve tried a ton of apps that track the shows I watch. But often they don’t include movies or their design is not great. Glad to finally have an app that covers movies + TV shows, and the app looks good!
Developer Response ,
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the app! Thank you! 🙂
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomas Angistalis
- 43.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Thomas Angistalis
- In-App Purchases
- Plus Annual $12.99
- Plus Monthly $1.49
- Lifetime $41.99
- Premier Annual $45.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $2.99
- Large Tip $7.99
- Huge Tip $11.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.