Test your intelligence and sharpen your puzzle-solving skills with the new puzzler on the block!
#1 in Brazil, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and many more countries.
► Played by over a million puzzle-solvers around the world! ◄
This fresh sliding-block puzzle game combines high-fidelity graphics and sounds with addictive puzzle solving madness to create a one of a kind brain-teasing experience.
(5/5 Stars) - "Very rarely rate apps... But this is SUPERB! It's the simplest ideas that prove to be the best! - full marks!" (An avid reviewer)
The gameplay is extremely easy to pick up: slide away irregularly shaped blocks in all 4 directions and guide José to his long-lost potion. Some obstacles are non-movable, and many levels have strange and surprising boundaries which make this game a unique mind-bender. On his exciting journey, José will explore 6 exotic worlds and solve no less than 100 original mind-provoking riddles.
So put your clever hat on, and set up your brain for turbo-mode. You'll have to be very resourceful and extremely cunning in order to overcome this puzzle game.
▪▪ WHAT THE PRESS ARE SAYING:
- "With a fun RoadRunner meets 21st century aesthetic and polished graphics, Find a Way Jose game for iPhone and iPad delivers light humor and addictive brain teasers." - appsafari, 4/5
- "Puzzle fans will definitely enjoy this game and players looking for a visual treat will not get disappointed." - webapprater, 8.5/10
- "This game creates a new twist to the classic and boring sliding block puzzler genre. You will definitely get addicted to the game." - apps400, 4/5
▪▪ WHAT GAMERS ARE SAYING:
- (5/5) - "Very addictive! Really great game for the puzzle minded peeps" - lars hooghwerff
- (5/5) - "One Of The Best Ipad Games. I very rarely rate and never review apps. This one I make an exception for. Superb in every way : )" - Phil Davies
- (5/5) - "Awesome game, and I am not the only one who thinks so - it is one of my son's favorites!" - jabronka
- (5/5) - "Woah - I never write reviews, but this game is so much fun. The art is awesome, the rewards are fun and the levels are inventive. It's challenging and addictive, best app ever!" - Daisy
- (5/5) - "Very good and addictive puzzle game A must have... Cheers to the developers!" - Udit Kumar
* Simple yet addictive gameplay
* Sharpen your problem solving, strategical thinking and coordination skills
* Flex your brain muscles with 100 challenging puzzles that will keep you playing and playing for days
* Venture into 6 exotic worlds with richly-detailed retina graphics and high fidelity soundtracks
* Accumulate J-Coins as you play along to buy hints, unlock frustratingly hard levels, and customize José's appearance
* Play against your friends in multiplayer mode
* Unleash your creativity and craft your own puzzles with our exclusive Level Editor!
* Submit your score with Game Center support
* Share your progress with Twitter and Facebook integration
* Along the way José will cheer, sing and cry - with his distinct Mexican Style
* Free Level Updates
▪▪ Warning: This highly addictive game is not intended for the slow-witted. If excessive heat accumulates in your left-brain hemisphere, we suggest putting this game down for a couple of hours.
▪▪ Download "Find a Way, José!" now, and enjoy an extremely rewarding mind-boggling puzzle game experience!
- Visit our website and watch the video trailer here:
- Join our FaceBook fan page for online tips, hints and updates: https://www.facebook.com/fawjose
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
José!, I ❤️ you
José!, I love your little sayings like, “take me out of this game please” and your voice. It’s why I keep trying, and of course I’m a big fan of this type of puzzle, but I’m having trouble understanding your hints. They are not actually helping me as I hope they would.
We need more level!
Please ! More levels
No Help. Skips Levels
And when I try to request help I just got a message that says server not available. And I have had levels skip to the next level when I’m in the middle of them.
The developer, Daniel Nave, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daniel Nave
- 80 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2016 Artlab Interactive
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.