Smash fingers with your friends!
Play together on a single phone or tablet!
So what are you waiting for? Grab your kid, friend, classmate or any unsuspecting bystander and challenge them for a simple, yet engaging duel!
Choose one of ten games to fit your mood:
• Finger Soccer is a simple yet very entertaining game of scoring goals. Protect your gates and finger-brawl your way to victory!
• Twin Strike - fast paced tactical space-shooter for two. Join forces with your best friend to defeat as many enemy invaders as you can!
• Spider Bounty: turn-based coin collecting game. Use your wits to grab as many coins as your opponent, while stopping him/her from doing the same! It's like Tick-Tack-Toe crossed with checkers, but better
• Bouncy Tunes: do you love friendship? Do you love music? If you answered YES to both - you will also love Bouncy Tunes!
• Toy Race - an exciting checkpoint racing game. Test your reflexes and driving skills against your friends, collect stars and earn the golden cup!
• Math Reactor - the best way to improve your math while having fun with friends. Add, subtract, divide and multiply your way to victory!
Available as daily games:
• Jewel Rush brings a fresh new take on match 3 genre, where you try to outwit your opponent by collecting as many gems as possible.
• Moon Spell is a relaxing game for two where you must draw magical gestures before time runs out. Learn to guess intentions of your partner, lead when needed, give way when required, beat the clock and become true wizards!
• Castle Crush is a pure reaction game — bomb your opponent's sand castle with water balloons and grab shovels to repair your own base. Keep an eye out for big balloons - they explode with a bang after three seconds!
• Tower Charge - a fast-paced tactical duel game. Bring down your opponent's tower, while defending your own from exploding troops and bolts.
Don't have a partner at the moment? No worries - eight single player games await you:
• Toy Bomber - blast off with your bomber plane, laying fiery havoc upon the world below. Enjoy vivid and powerful explosions, set off chains of fireworks and avoid enemy cannons as you speed towards a new flight record!
• Edge Runner - Take a deep breath and get ready to cross the Himalayan edge. Run like a wind, leap over botomless chasms, and become one with the mountains. With clouds far below and clear sky above you, how far can you go before falling down?
• Ruby Maze Adventure - Ruby is a freshly baked archeologist at University of Sandclows. Although she's just a little girl, she's brave at heart. There is nothing more fun and exciting for Ruby than to explore dark hallways of ancient pyramids, full of bottomless pits and piles of treasure.
• Keen Sprinter - If you love Math Reactor but have nobody to play with, Keen Sprinter is your choice!
• Tiny Bots - Have you ever dreamed to have your personal robot army? Well now you can, in this simple resource management game!
• Baby Egg - A new life is waiting inside the egg, and it needs your help to grow up! As in real life, you'll have to tend to it for whole 9 months before it sees the world. The most important thing is to keep your little one warm so it can keep growing.
Available as daily games:
• Crazy Wheel - Are you crazy enough to drive against traffic? Probably not, but Crazy Wheel is! Get ready for adrenaline dose as you try to avoid unavoidable death.
• Paint Splash - smash colour bubbles with your friends to become masters of art! Just remember to avoid evil Ink Bombs.
Finger Fights is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
This update brings minor improvements and fixes.
If you enjoy playing Finger Fights, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps. Do you have a suggestion or problem? Drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tiny Bots are my favorite. However, it is super frustrating when I finally get a bot at a decent level... and one virus thing after another (or two at a time) kill my bot and I can’t do anything but watch it die. I know there is a surgeon bot or whatever, but there should be a way to support the bot if the user is actively online rather than it passively doing its thing when the user isn’t there.
In addition, perhaps the coins should go into a ‘central bank’ to be utilized across games. I hate to use coins in splat just for new colors. I’d rather use them for something else in mini game.
Developer Response ,
We are thrilled to hear you enjoy playing Finger Fights! About Tiny Bots, well there is one thing that you can do. If your bot is attacked, make sure that you have him selected. Selected bot makes more damage and is harded to kill. We forgot to include that into tutorial, thank you for reminding us :)
P.S. All collected coins is shared across games ;)
Great game! but...
I love this app! It really has a lot to offer with the single player and multiplayer games. There is just 1 suggestion I have. I really like the single player egg game. However, I did some research on the amount of time it takes for an egg to hatch, and based on my conclusions, no egg takes 300 freaking days to hatch! I’m curious to see if the creature is a bird or reptile, or if it’s something fictional like a dragon. I don’t want to have to wait 3 seasons for this egg to hatch! If you can’t lower the time it takes for the egg to hatch, then at least make an incubator. It can be as expensive as you want. I just want a way for my egg to hatch quickly.
Developer Response ,
We are thrilled to hear you enjoy playing Finger Fights! All Finger Fights premium users, in addition to other bonuses, gets a hat for their Baby Egg. This hat will keep your egg warm longer, so you can rub it less often. Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no option to speed up the process. You know, baby comes, as it comes. You can't speed up that :)
Lots of fun
This game is so much fun. You can play with 2 people or 1. Also the daily surprise game is for 2 people only and this might only be for me but the daily surprise game is an alternating through only 2 games.
I personally think it doesn’t matter because one of the games is really fun but the other isn’t I just thought I let someone just looking to get the game a heads up on what they are getting.
So if I stay true to that fact here is what you should know:
1. Most of the one player games are so difficult that most people can’t past level 5 or 6
2. The one player games mostly evolve around money, coins. You start with silver coins which turn into money that you can use to buy upgrades or bots.
3. There aren’t many things that involve real life money only if you buy a kit for your egg.
Thank you for taking the time to read to the end. This is a great game after all.
- UAB Membranos
- 117 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © UAB Membranos
- In-App Purchases
- Finger Fights Premium $0.99
- Wooly Hat $0.99
- Wooly Scarf $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.