Save time and go paperless with Finger-Ink for Cliniko.
- Self check-in / kiosk mode lets your patients check themselves in
- Add your own forms / questions by importing Treatment Note Templates from Cliniko
- Patient signature attaches automatically to patient record in Cliniko
Patients check themselves in on arrival. Ask them to fill out an intake form on their first appointment, letting others simply check in (notifying you via Cliniko). All without the involvement of admin staff.
Patient details are sent automagically to Cliniko after filling forms using Finger-Ink for Cliniko — saving you from scanning, filing, copying and shredding; and the environment at the same time.
In addition to their standard information (name, address etc.) updating automatically, a PDF with their signature (and selfie if you so desire) is attached to their patient record in Cliniko — also automatically.
Create custom forms via Treatment Note Templates. Add your own questions. Get agreement to your specific clinic policies and get their signature.
If the form your patient filled was from an imported Cliniko Treatment Note Template, a draft Treatment Note will automatically be created against the patient record in Cliniko — allowing you to add any further details, before finalising.
- Your clinic is busy, and mistakes happen — but you'd rather avoid them. That's why we've now built a safety net into form filling. If the name of the name of the patient filling out the form differs greatly from what was there previously (i.e. if they were handed the wrong form), then Finger-Ink will ask for assistance — allowing the admin staff to double-check whether or not form filling should continue.
- Ever had to go through the dance of importing a treatment note template that we made (from your custom form) into Cliniko? No? Count yourself lucky. It usually involved a phone call, a PC and lots of frustration. No more, however, we've just added the ability for you to load a form directly from within the app — it will even create the treatment note template in Cliniko for you! No more messing about with emails or downloading .json files. Much nicer.
- Archiving a treatment note template used as a form in Finger-Ink would cause all subsequent treatment notes (created by a patient filling out a form) to fail. This has now been sorted.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.