Fingerbeat is 100% free. If you decide to support development you can purchase an optional IAP. All features are included in the free App. Enjoy and please share!
An instant classic for anyone looking to have fun making original beat music!
The all-in-one pocket sampler, drum-machine & field recorder designed for 'on-the-go' creativity!
Is the party boring? Just plug your device to speakers and sing over your creations. Acapella singers wanted!
FingerBeat allows you to capture sounds directly into pads, including complex instrument sounds by auto-slicing sounds automatically from the gaps in the audio and generate a more expressive sounding pad.
Tape-record entire sessions, ideas, meetings, bursts of inspiration for later editing or recall. Touch your sound!
Use the reels to fine-tune in-out points to make loops. Drag-and-drop clips into the pads and keep creating.
Why not scratch over your original beats? Simply load a sound in Tape-Reels and hit play in the sequencer! You can also record your scratches and performances by hitting the tape overdub-record button.
Your creations are automatically saved and recalled upon exit for total immediacy, so you can just pick it up where you left off.
You can also copy & paste audio from other applications into FingerBeat or import from iCloud, Dropbox or your own iTunes library. When you’re happy you can share your creations with friends via System Share or export to your favorite cloud services.
NO musical talent or knowledge required. There are NO references to musical notes or music scale.
Just beat it!
F E A T U R E S :
● Low latency drum pads with stereo sound support
● Share beat projects with your friends using email or system share
● Pocket Sampler using internal microphone, built-in library or import from audio file/Dropbox/iTunes Library.
● x8 Pads/Channels with multitimbral pads using the new Slices feature.
● Step Sequencer: Making beats is easy as drawing and tapping boxes to generate unique sequences. Each color is associated with each channel and sound group.
● x24 Pattern blocks with up to 256 steps per pattern.
● Keyboard + Note Editor: While recording, the notes you play will immediately appear in the editor. It's easy to make changes and draw free-form to create/delete notes using your finger.
● Shake to undo
● Shake to randomize sounds
● Multi-Touch Mixer with live audio FXs: FingerBeat is built for user experience & live performance.
● Live input monitoring allows you to sing over your beats in real time
● Import/Export via iTunes, iCloud or Dropbox
● Send/Export by email, iCloud/Dropbox
● Tape Recorder/ Audio Editor allows you to record any audio session and/or cut & paste from audio sources/files for sample and loop extraction
● Supports AudioCopy 3
● Supports AudioBus & Remote
FingerBeat is the new retro!
. Optimised for iPhone5 & iPad2
. iPhoneX versions coming soon w/special features.
. Low latency wired headphones are required.
. Bluetooth not yet supported.
*** Please note:***
Although this app is free and fully featured, it contains the following in-app purchases and subscription options:
1. Buy: Pay once, enjoy forever.
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
2. Rent: Pay monthly, cancel anytime.
For the monthly subscription, the account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to users' Account Settings after purchase.
Full Terms of Service & Privacy-Policy available in http://fingerbeat.com/legal/
--- Send us your feedback! ---
If are a legacy user or have any questions please contact.
Fixes saving project crash.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a full DAW for iOS for .50 per month. Give devs $ to keep working on it!
This app is AMAZING. It has so much power and potential, and has features I’ve never seen in any other music software, and it’s FREE WITH NO IN APP PURCHASES OR ADS!(edit: its 50 cents a month. My bad. I honestly didn’t even notice any ads. Subscribed!) This is clearly a labor of love that deserves recognition and funding to be refined into the absolute powerhouse it can be! A few UI tweaks for streamlining the playability and some stability and latency improvements, and this could be on par with the big dogs.
Also it has a lightweight but full featured tape recorder device that could be a standalone paid app in and of itself. Essentially a sampler with a tapedeck “scratching” effect, that if polished up a bit, would be a bit like the tape effect on the teenage engineering OP-Z.
To frame it for you: I downloaded this on a whim, not even reading more than a sentence it two about it. I’ve maybe left 2 other App Store reviews in the past 10 years. I’ve spent all of 20 minutes with the app and it’s already crashed once, and *THIS IS STILL A GENUINE FIVE STAR REVIEW* That’s how good this app is, based on potential alone. Please, someone richer than me give the developer all the money to give this the work it needs to go from cult classic to literally bar-setting.
I’m going to edit my previous not so pleasant review.
My original review was horrible because of my frustration of an app that has tons of potential. Well the bugs are fixed and I’ve had no crashes or problems whatsoever.
This app is great and I’m having a blast. This has a factory set of sounds that as far a drum machines, sampling workstations go that’s pretty much awesome. Lots of usability here. The import, export functions and open in has me shooting audio all over the place. Fun! The real to real portion of the app is something that is new to me and I have just about everything iOS music creation that’s worth having, is freakin great! Love it for messed up, deranged, sample mangling. Bravo developers for fixing the issues and being personally proactive is getting this app in good and usable shape. Thank you for something that I can use and enjoy.
I am truly impressed by what I’m able to do with this remarkable app. In the NEAR future, I hope to be one of the contributors...Soon!!🤜🏽🤛🏽💯
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sergio Barbosa
- 160.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Elionze Group
- In-App Purchases
- Pay monthly, cancel anytime $0.49
- Pay once, enjoy forever $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.