Anglers from Florida, Texas & Louisiana can now check fish info, recent regulations & bag limits for most popular species. The fishing app with worldwide nautical maps.
Prepare for fishing trip and find the best fishing times using solunar data, tide prediction and weather forecast.
Fishing Points app enables you to save and find your favourite fishing and hunting locations, spots, trotlines and trolling paths. Enjoy the best satellite view from Google Maps or use offline mode with nautical charts (US - NOAA) for boating. Suitable for saltwater anglers (inshore or offshore fishing at open seas and oceans) and freshwater anglers (lakes, rivers) applying various fishing techniques fly fishing, bass fishing, boat fishing, kayak fishing, ice fishing.
Know your depths, fish smarter, find and catch more with worldwide nautical charts.
Create a fishing log and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, length). Weather, sun, moon, marine, waves and tide information are added automatically.
FIND YOUR LOCATIONS
• Save fishing locations, hotspots, waypoints
• Record trolling paths and trotlines
• Draw trolling routes and tracks
• Find saved locations with GPS
• Worldwide nautical charts
• Measure distances
• Set anchor location, monitor your movements and get alerted if you exceed allowed distance
• Daily fish activity forecast
• Best fishing times calendar
• Feeding times (major and minor times)
• Hourly waves forecast (waves, swell, wind waves)
• Sea temperature (SST)
• Sea currents
WEATHER & TIDES
• Current weather conditions and hourly forecast
• Wind forecast
• Severe weather alerts
• Tide prediction charts
• Barometer and hourly air pressure data
• Sunrise and sunset times
• Sun positions
• Moonrise and moonset times
• Moon positions
• Moon phases
• Save catches and create fishing log
• Share catch photos
• Import kmz or gpx files from gps devices or other apps
• Share your locations with friends
Note: App uses your location for navigation, path recording and weather forecast. Continued use of GPS running in the background when navigating or recording paths can dramatically decrease battery life.
The download and usage of Fishing Points App is free of charge. Upgrade to Premium version is available on a yearly or / and monthly subscription basis (price may vary between locations). Should you choose to upgrade to Premium version, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
- Fixed issues with Google Sign-in
- iOS15 changes support
- Import coordinates from text or if you dont know which coordinate format
- Show or hide location markers on the map
- Fixed notifications not visible for some users
- Hourly weather expanded to wind gusts and precipitation intensity
- Weather: Tap on hourly precipitation chart to toggle between intensity and probability
- Weather: Fixed wind animation on certain devices
- Locations: Sharing a location as link supports icon
Nautical maps are now available for the whole world! Know your depths, travel safely, fish smarter and catch more.
Thanks for using Fishing Points! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Ever!!!!!
I am a night time only fisherman in Chokoloskee Florida also known as the 10,000 islands. I have been looking for an app that can do everything this app has been so easy to use I went through at least four apps in two weeks of fishing looking for one that can record A trail through these islands and then ride me back through safely. This is the one I was going to go out and buy a $500 navigating system but now I don’t have to there is honestly too many amazing things about this app to write down if you’re looking for one to help you navigate show you the tides, show you the weather, andSeriously much much more this is the one I love it. It’s definitely the best one ever!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are constantly improving the app. Stay tuned for upcoming features. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us via email.
Best fishing app there is.
This is the fishing app I’ve been looking for for a long time . The features that I love is the forecast , fish activity, and the ability to mark fishing spots. Within the fishing spots you can record your catches and put down its weight , length, time of the catch, and any notes you want to write about it. The trolling path feature is amazing to record trolling paths. The price for premium is very very reasonable at $5 or $10 a YEAR. Other fishing apps have it at $8 a month and this is just a great price for what you get. Overall I really recommend this app for any angler.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback! If you have any questions, let us know via email.
This app is incredibly handy. I would like to see the ability to quickly mark depth to make a contour map. I run rivers in my jet boat, so being able to quickly mark waypoints is important.
I have used it to mark fishing spots, catches, and to keep track of fish. It should come in handy when ice fishing.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fishing Points d.o.o.
- 116.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Croatian, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Fishing Points
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $5.99
- Premium $29.99
- Basic Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.