• Work with expert trainers who will help you reach your fitness goals
• Easily track any workout you can imagine. Use any of our free workouts or make up your own.
• Stay motivated by joining the awesome Fitocracy community and meeting other fitness-minded folks
Fitocracy motivates you and helps you succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
* An App of the Year by Men's Journal *
* Mashable's Top Innovation in Health & Fitness Winner *
"This app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get it."
"Convinced that the new Fitocracy app has set a new high bar for iOS visual design. There's nothing else like it, just perfect."
"I used Fitocracy to track my fitness progress as I prepared for Miss America, and Fitocrats were a big part of my success. Being a part of such a supportive, encouraging online community made getting and staying in shape fun for me." - Miss America 2013
"It's like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's easily the best fitness tracker in the App Store."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
* Featured in CNN, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Kotaku, The NY Observer, Apple App Store, Men's Journal, Mashable *
• Incredible speed: arrange and track your workout with minimal effort.
• Powerfully flexible: rearrange workouts, add supersets and circuits, save routines, and more
• Free workout routines: get awesome workouts from the best fitness coaches, whether you're at home or at the gym
• Join fitness teams led by expert trainers who provide personalized workout and nutrition programs
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Beat quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
• Ultra motivation: Join an amazing community of supportive Fitocrats who will keep you motivated on your journey. If competition's your thing, there's plenty of that too.
• Import/Export: Syncs with RunKeeper, export history to images and files.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the iPhone app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
GETTING STARTED GUIDES
Need any help getting started with Fitocracy? Check out this short and sweet walkthrough video! http://ftcy.co/188T3BJ
Want to see more? http://ftcy.co/1u2V51G
- Back button issue fixes
Ratings and Reviews
When I was young, I had a very high metabolism. I've always been nerdy, and academic pursuits came naturally, so I never learned the best way to work hard at a skill - and I've never really had to work to stay slim and active.
These days, it's a different story, and I've found myself getting left behind in activities I enjoy, by my stronger, healthier counterparts. Since I joined Fitocracy, though, I've learned lots that will help me towards greater functional wellness, and it's nice to see my results quantified by the Exp/Lvl system they have in place, as I track my progress.
Thanks for helping an old nerd get it together, Fitocracy!
Update: it seems they've done a lot to streamline the app, and it has gotten so usable and navigable! Love it!
Update the second: Still loving it! My social groups are more navigable, now, and I still love this app for tracking my workouts!
Update the third: Now a Fitocracy Hero! This app is far and away the best fitness app in the entire App Store.
Update the fourth: Still loving it! Leveling like a beast, and I use Fito more often than Facebook or Twitter, these days!
Update the fifth: still loving the app and its features, but a little annoyed that I can’t seem to unfollow someone who’s pouring stuff I’m just not into all across my feed. That’s why the rating went down. Basic functions need to work, as well as trackers and new workouts/exercises.
Best fitness tracking app
Best app I could find for free that did most everything I wanted. I wanted to be able to input workouts prior to doing them, and track each set I did. It’s easy to use during your workouts, and has a very large repertoire of exercises. It appears to have been desired and marketed more towards females (all pictures of exercise demonstrations is one woman) which initially didn’t appeal to me, but that’s really not important if the demonstration picture is a male or female. Best fitness tracking app. And the fact that you can go back and just click “repeat workout” and then change the reps/weights set by set really allows you to know how to push yourself harder each workout. This app has 5 stars from me. I downloaded about 9 other apps before this one and by far this one wins!
I love fito!
When I first downloaded this app over two years ago I was just looking for something to track my workouts, but I ended up falling in love with the community in there. That is where the app shines. The people who use it are amazing! I’ve made some great friends through Fitocracy. I would recommend this app to anyone. And I’ll never leave as long as it’s up and running.
- Fitocracy Inc.
- 52.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Fitocracy, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month of Hero $4.99
- 12 months of Hero $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.