Fitwill is the simplest and most intuitive workout and exercise tracker app for any fitness plans or challenges. It is designed to help you to get better results from your workouts, break your body limits and reach your fitness goals. This app is good for individuals and for professional fitness trainers, and it works well for gym, street, and home workouts.
You can try all features in the app without subscribing, but you can mark 20 sets as completed only, and you can try app without this limitation within 7 Days for free with any subscription plan: 1 months, 3 months and 1 year. Please note that if you signed up in the Fitwill app before 6/21/2020, in that case you will be able to use the app without any limitations, and subscription is not required in that case.
- No ads
- Intuitive interface
- Suits for home and gym workouts
- Sign in with your Apple, Google, or Facebook account. After signing in with one of the social accounts, you can then link other social accounts, so later you can sign in with any social account.
- Works online and offline, but make sure to run the app at least once with Internet connection. Please note that all exercise videos are hosted on YouTube, so any videos which were not downloaded in YouTube app will not be available without Internet connection
- Automatically saves your data to the cloud when Internet connection is available, so you will never lose your workouts, exercises, and your progress
- More than 3500+ exercises with images and videos
- Add your own custom exercises
- Supports different type of exercises: reps / weight, reps, distance / time, time, distance
- Supports different weight and distance units: kg/lbs and km/mi
- Supports different workout plans: plan, challenge, or single workout
- More than 70+ workout plans, and challenges built in
- Add your own custom workouts, single workouts, and challenges
- Supports various locations: gym or home
- Ability to group your workouts by weeks and days (it works better for workout routines), or just by days (it works better for challenges)
- Copy/Paste weeks, days, or single exercises with all sets
- Quickly copy sets from past exercises within the same plan to current exercise
- All time stats: plans completed, workouts completed, exercises completed, sets completed, reps completed, hours, total weight lifted, distance
30 Day Abs Challenge
30 Day Plank Challenge
30 Day High Knees Challenge
30 Day Butt Lift Challenge
30 Day Full Body Challenge
30 Day Squat Challenge
and more, and you can add your own challenges, workout routines or single workouts as well.
Information about Fitwill subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fitwillapp/
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So I saw this in insta and I thought you would have to pay but it’s free. So I recommend it to anyone at home
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking out time to rate us, Rodel. It really helps us to keep going and delivering the best 💪🙌🔥
- Sergey Perepechin
- 158.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 fitwill.app
- In-App Purchases
- Fitwill Annual Subscription $19.99
- Fitwill Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Fitwill Quarterly Subscription $6.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.