Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats (see below)
• Effects include over 15 FX modules to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3, FLAC & MIDI
• IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
• Audio recording (external and internal sources)
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for some sample library content for the DirectWave sample player. NOTE: You can load your own sample content and do not need to buy anything extra to use all the features in the App.
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules: Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser, Stereoizer abd Tuner (guitar/vocal/instrument).
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
* Export file from browser bugfix
* General bugfixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great DAW, needs .sf2 support
One of the best mobile DAWs out there, and its probably the only one powerful enough to make actually well-produced music. The app itself is very user friendly, but powerful at the same time, something a lot of mobile DAWs have trouble balancing (GarageBand was always hard to navigate to me for some reason). The sample library is very large and the ability to add new ones is fantastic. The only gripes I have with the app in its current form are pretty minor:
- Earlier versions are unstable and crash often, although they has been mostly fixed now.
- Midis sometimes have trouble loading, although not as common as you’d think.
- Sometimes the app is very laggy.
Aside from that, this app is really, really good. The only other thing I want is support for .sf2 files. Most of the music I make uses Soundfonts in some capacity, and other mobile daws like Audio Revolution now support them. If that were possible, I would appreciate it being in FL Mobile, especially since .sf2s are used very frequently on the PC version.
This app is NOT garbage!
My god these reviews are pretty ruthless. I didn't think there was or is a thing wrong with this app. I love it. I learned it on my own and it's a great tool for the beginner producer. That being said there are two complaints I have. The most frustrating is one that involves no sound coming from my instruments when I add them to my drum sequencer. I will get audio from the first two slots i.e. my kicks, and then nothing else after. If I load a Nother track the audio comes back but when I go back to the track I’m editing this problem persists.
The second complaint I have is one during live recordings, when I am switching back-and-forth between wave types and when I am switching oscillation times. If I switch to 1/4 from 1/2 it will live record it as 3/8 or 3/4 if I’m going a full beat . I don’t know how to fix this even after the recording is finished. If anyone has any tips on whether or not I’m just dumb or how to actually fix this let me know
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We think there are a lot of unhappy FL Studio Mobile 2 users wanting to vent their frustration at the changes with the version 3 update. We understand the confusion and frustration. On Android we are seeing a completely different story for the same exact same App. 9/10 reviews are positive.
No doubt the best music app in the store, one MAJOR problem though
this app is no doubt the beat app in the AppStore. No app will ever come close to this. Being the best app doesn’t mean it’s perfect though.
One MAJOR problem is the delay effect in Multifx for an audio clip when you switch the LFO rate to 2 beats, the clip doesn’t have any delaying effect. I don’t think I’m the only one experiencing this problem.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 272.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Tuned 808 Bass $0.99
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.