Tired of using everyday dozens of tools to organize your work? FlashBeing helps you to do this all in one place, while also letting you to collaborate with other freelancers and with your clients.
It's made for autonomous workers and for groups of remote workers, and it's already trusted by thousands of freelancers worldwide.
Start by creating projects to empower your business with:
- Threaded conversations, supporting images, videos, files, audio messages and more.
- Calendar, tasks assignment and scheduling.
- Time tracking and analytics.
- An archive to organize and share files, with unlimited storage.
- The search engine to find every post, comment, link and file related to the project.
You can easily share projects with other freelancers or with your clients. Just add them as members; everything you do will be then notified by email. They can interact with you just by replying to the emails. Their messages will be automatically included in the platform. You use FlashBeing, doesn't matter what the others do!
Once you work on multiple projects, you can group them into organizations and monitor analytics, calendar, and conversations all in one window. This will allow you to immediately identify which are the most productive members and the most profitable projects.
Everything you do and have to do is summarised in your dashboard. It's the place where you start to work everyday: your tasks, appointments and work-time analytics are all in one place, helping your mind to focus just on what’s next.
Along with the dashboard, increase your productivity with:
- Your personal calendar and task manager, which groups all the activities related to do your different projects.
- Time tracking with analytics: you will be able to see which are your most profitable clients and how much time you spend to communicate.
- A AI based news aggregator, which allows you to be up-to-date and easily share what matters in your work.
- Notes with also videos, images, files and links.
- Chat with email integration, allowing you to communicate with also people that don't have FlashBeing.
- Your contacts manager.
Start now to organize your work with FlashBeing without the hassle of organizing, you will love how immediate it is.
This app supports address book and calendar import, therefore is not necessary to add them manually.
FlashBeing and all your data are available on any device thanks to the automatic cloud sync.
You just pay for the projects you use. 1 project starts from 10 resources/month. If you exceed the amount of default conversations, number of members, activities and storage included for each one by default, the cost of the project will increase according to the table you can find in our website.
Create and use your projects without limitations with a premium subscription:
- $1,99 monthly, $19,99 annually
- $4,99 monthly, $49,99 annually
- $9,99 monthly, $99,99 annually
- $19,99 monthly, $199,99 annually
- $49,99 monthly, $499,99 annually
- $99,99 monthly, $999,99 annually
Resources are not cumulative.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://about.flashbeing.com/terms/#generic
Welcome to the new generation of FlashBeing!
During the last year we've listened carefully to all your feedbacks, and here's what's new:
- With the Organizations feature, you can now group projects together and monitor analytics, calendar and conversations all in one window.
- You can now add people to projects, chat and set activities with them, by just using their email. They will receive an email notification for each of your interactions and their reply will be automatically included in the platform. You use FlashBeing, doesn't matter what the others do.
- The new "Personal analytics" panel has been introduced in the dashboard, which shows in a single screen your primary projects and the people with whom you communicated the most. Data may be grouped day by day, week by week, month by month or yearly.
- The Notebook feature has been introduced and it lets to create notes with also videos, images, files, links and the contents you like to save from your news feeds.
- The dashboard has been reorganised to clearly separate tasks from events.
- The input to create events and tasks ha been redesigned and now it's much easier and faster to set events thanks to the embedded calendar in the input.
- Projects are now feature richer than ever: conversations, tasks assignment and scheduling, appointments, time tracking analytics and a full archive to upload, organize and share files, are all included.
- Thousand of other optimizations, aimed to make the whole experience more intuitive and faster.
Finally, now everything a part of projects is free and unlimited! Learn more about our new pricing in our website.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is ok but forces you to use “default news source"
App is ok but forces you to use “default news source” . I like to see just what I choose. Maybe the default sources are the way developer gets $$$. Can’t really fault for that but need more variety in default sources. Or allow pay for app to see just your own.
Developer Response ,
you can add/remove sources from your home by clicking on Your Profile > Groups of Sources > Home. You can also create custom groups with the sources you want.
- FlashBeing s.r.l.
- 4.8 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 FlashBeing s.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Resources/Month - Monthly $1.99
- 20 Resources/Month - Yearly $19.99
- 50 Resources/Month - Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.