Tired of using everyday dozens of tools to organize your work? FlashBeing helps you to do this all in one place, while also letting you to collaborate with other remote workers and with your clients.
It's made for autonomous workers and for groups of remote workers, and it's already trusted by thousands of freelancers worldwide.
Start by creating projects to empower your business with:
- Threaded conversations, supporting images, videos, files, audio messages and more.
- Calendar, tasks assignment and scheduling.
- Time tracking and analytics.
- An archive to organize and share files, with unlimited storage.
- The search engine to find every post, comment, link and file related to the project.
You can easily share projects with other freelancers or with your clients. Just add them as members; everything you do will be then notified by email. They can interact with you just by replying to the emails. Their messages will be automatically included in the platform. You use FlashBeing, doesn't matter what the others do!
Once you work on multiple projects, you can group them into organizations and monitor analytics, calendar, and conversations all in one window. This will allow you to immediately identify which are the most productive members and the most profitable projects.
Everything you do and have to do is summarised in your dashboard. It's the place where you start to work everyday: your tasks, appointments and work-time analytics are all in one place, helping your mind to focus just on what’s next.
Along with the dashboard, increase your productivity with:
- Your personal calendar and task manager, which groups all the activities related to do your different projects.
- Time tracking with analytics: you will be able to see which are your most profitable clients and how much time you spend to communicate.
- A AI based news aggregator, which allows you to be up-to-date and easily share what matters in your work.
- Notes with also videos, images, files and links.
- Chat with email integration, allowing you to communicate with also people that don't have FlashBeing.
- Your contacts manager.
Start now to organize your work with FlashBeing without the hassle of organizing, you will love how immediate it is.
This app supports address book and calendar import, therefore is not necessary to add them manually.
FlashBeing and all your data are available on any device thanks to the automatic cloud sync.
You just pay for the projects you use. 1 project starts from 10 resources/month. If you exceed the amount of default conversations, number of members, activities and storage included for each one by default, the cost of the project will increase according to the table you can find in our website.
Create and use your projects without limitations with a premium subscription:
- $1,99 monthly, $19,99 annually
- $4,99 monthly, $49,99 annually
- $9,99 monthly, $99,99 annually
- $19,99 monthly, $199,99 annually
- $49,99 monthly, $499,99 annually
- $99,99 monthly, $999,99 annually
Resources are not cumulative.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://about.flashbeing.com/terms/#generic
- iOS 14 Widgets are finally here! See your dashboard and your next appointments, constantly check your work time and read the latest news, all from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Real potential here
I stumbled upon this app originally on the Mac Store and downloaded the accompanying iOS app; there is also a windows 10 version as well. The dashboard on both platforms are beautiful, easy to understand and there is real potential for this to be a powerful project management solution. Assigning tasks to different people is an easy process and much more fluid than apps like Trello. The dashboard offers a top down overview of what’s being done and what needs to be done. The Mac app hasn’t been updated in a year so that needs some attention. It would also be nice to change the time to 12hr format and change currency to American dollars (or any currency for that matter). The fact that the iOS app was updated three months ago gives me home that a Mac update is coming soon. Finally, the pricing structure is a bit unclear. What exactly counts as a resource? I had to up my plan but I’m not sure why I ran out on the original plan. Further clarification would help make business decisions on what level is appropriate. I hope the developers keep at it! This could be something great, especially if they evolve to an AppleTV dashboard app :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FlashBeing s.r.l.
- 13.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 FlashBeing s.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Resources/Month - Monthly $1.99
- 20 Resources/Month - Yearly $19.99
- 50 Resources/Month - Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.