Build your own widgets with the first real widget editor, edit your widgets the way you want. We bring you a super intuitive, powerful widget editor. The all in one widget app.
You can place:
- texts, icons, emojis, shapes
- images, image slideshows
- health data like heart rate or steps count (Flex Widgets gets this data from your Health app)
- drawings, buttons, shortcuts buttons
- weather icons, weather text elements
- date elements, countdowns, countdown visuals, calendars, week overviews
- digital time elements, analog clocks
- border outlines
- and more elements in your widgets.
(If you want your health data like heart rate, steps count, exercise time to be displayed inside of your widgets you need to grant the Flex Widgets access to your Health app.)
With our widget editor you simply place elements on your widget, edit, move, resize and rotate them. Those elements can be placed on top of each other and you can edit them however you want. Everything is fully comstomisable. Change the text font, color your widgets, add outlines and place as many of the mentioned elements as you want.
The cool thing is: you don’t even need to be creative to enjoy our widget editor. You can use the widgets others have created or pick out of the widget gallery inside of Flex Widgets. Sharing widgets is super simple. Just press share and send your widget link to your friends!
You can also give all your widgets the same look by creating widget themes. So every widget can have the same font, background color, outline border, etc.
Here are some more cool features:
- Add a drawing element to your widget and turn it into a sticky note. Tapping on it on your homescreen will let you draw on it!
- Add buttons to your widgets to open websites or run shortcuts.
- Add picture slideshows and have the pictures change every minute.
- Health charts: display your heart rate, activity, walk distance and many more health data points in our fully customisable health charts to see how your body is doing. (Flex Widgets gets this data from your Health app)
- select multiple pictures
- rounded felt temperature added
- rounded wind speed added
- smooth new animations added
- new icons added
- tutorial button added
- inspiration tab fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Uninstall / reinstall fixed most issues. Currently experiencing the issue of the numerical date (i.e. the “3” in Sunday March 3) not updating without switching the widget and then switching it back. The textual day, month and numerical time update fine. App not improved upon in over two months
Try uninstalling and reinstalling to fix bugs since iOS 14.4 update. You will need to remake all of your widgets but this worked for me. Developer is MIA for over a month and after three separate emails but what can you expect, I guess. They did a good job of making a good app that is definitely better than the competition despite the nonexistent customer service. Maybe things are happening in their life.
App is fantastic. You can actually create more or less exactly what you want and need out of widgets. No hype, just functionality.
That being said the app is completely non functional after updating to the most recent iOS (14.4). You can create widgets but not place them on your Home Screen- only the instructional text will appear despite following all help that is available via the dev’s website.
After sending three emails spaced about a week apart I still have not received a response. Hoping they eventually respond or update the app as it’s been over a month with this issue.
I got the app because I wanted to be able to ACUTALLY CUSTOMIZE my widgets. I love the edit process and find it easy to navigate.
There is one problem I am having, however. I don’t know if it’s a bug, but if it is, it needs to be fixed. If it isn’t a bug then the app is a waste of money.
The problem is that even when I tap to edit the widget and select the widget I created, it doesn’t change the widget at all and stays as the default one you add to the screen in the first place.
Developer Response ,
Hey, this is a bug. Can you please contact me via the support form on the website and I will help you fix it asap.
Needs more health data but absolutely the best widget app
By far the easiest to use and makes it really simple to create beautiful widgets. Please add access to more HealthKit data though! Specifically looking for body weight, body fat %, & HRV metrics.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yannik Schrade
- 6.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Yannik Schrade
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.