Build your own widgets with the first real widget editor, edit your widgets the way you want. We bring you a super intuitive, powerful widget editor. The all in one widget app.
You can place:
- texts, icons, emojis, shapes
- images, image slideshows
- health data like heart rate or steps count (Flex Widgets gets this data from your Health app)
- drawings, buttons, shortcuts buttons
- weather icons, weather text elements
- date elements, countdowns, countdown visuals, calendars, week overviews
- digital time elements, analog clocks
- border outlines
- and more elements in your widgets.
(If you want your health data like heart rate, steps count, exercise time to be displayed inside of your widgets you need to grant the Flex Widgets access to your Health app.)
With our widget editor you simply place elements on your widget, edit, move, resize and rotate them. Those elements can be placed on top of each other and you can edit them however you want. Everything is fully comstomisable. Change the text font, color your widgets, add outlines and place as many of the mentioned elements as you want.
The cool thing is: you don’t even need to be creative to enjoy our widget editor. You can use the widgets others have created or pick out of the widget gallery inside of Flex Widgets. Sharing widgets is super simple. Just press share and send your widget link to your friends!
You can also give all your widgets the same look by creating widget themes. So every widget can have the same font, background color, outline border, etc.
Here are some more cool features:
- Add a drawing element to your widget and turn it into a sticky note. Tapping on it on your homescreen will let you draw on it!
- Add buttons to your widgets to open websites or run shortcuts.
- Add picture slideshows and have the pictures change every minute.
- Health charts: display your heart rate, activity, walk distance and many more health data points in our fully customisable health charts to see how your body is doing. (Flex Widgets gets this data from your Health app)
- select multiple pictures
- rounded felt temperature added
- rounded wind speed added
- smooth new animations added
- new icons added
- tutorial button added
- inspiration tab fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was a fun versatile widget app when it worked . .
But literally about a week ago it stopped loading my actual widget choice. Mine just stopped working .
Worked initially, then stopped working
The app offers great customisation however when I first installed it I t worked perfectly for a few days, and then one day the analog clock got stuck at ‘Noon’. It wouldn’t get fixed even after deleting the app and re-making the widget. To make matters worse, the temperature now shows 0 degrees constantly and the Sunset is now stuck at 5 am! This app needs MAJOR bug fixes.
Needs more health data but absolutely the best widget app
By far the easiest to use and makes it really simple to create beautiful widgets. Please add access to more HealthKit data though! Specifically looking for body weight, body fat %, & HRV metrics.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.