THE LEGEND IS BACK!
With 20+ million downloads, the best football/free kick game in the market is back!
BIGGER, BETTER & MORE!
Discover brand new Single Player modes, endless Missions and rewarding Mini Game with countless hours of gameplay.
Play one on one matches in Multiplayer or join the Online Tournament for the ultimate challenge against real users from all around the world.
FOOTBALL AT ITS FINEST
Unique Flick shoot control, improved 3D graphics and realistic animations for the best football/free kick experience.
FLICK SHOOT 2, YOUR NEW ADDICTION!
○ 6 different single-player modes: Challenge, Arcade, Not Miss, Time Attack, Dribbling, Practice
○ Competitive Online Modes: Multiplayer & Tournament
○ Dozens of customizable football/soccer players, jerseys, balls and shoes
○ Improved 3D graphics, animations, physics and Flick shoot control for the best free kick experience
○ Flick Shoot 2 is playable in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish!
In our game we have the following subscription offer:
Weekly Diamond Membership subscription price is $12.99 after 3-day free trial which unlocks all balls, removes all ads and enables 2 extra game modes. Also, the subscription provides 30.000 coins and 3 tickets on a daily basis.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want in the settings if your iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use VIP balls or game modes.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun to pass the time
This game is great when you want to pass the time. I play the missions and they become so addictive. They were very simple for a while in the beginning and then became much more challenging. For those complaining about it being too hard, I think that is the best part about the game. You have to become skilled to keep progressing. My only complaint is that the mini game you can play once and then you have to pay for tickets, since I have not been able to earn any. That I don't like.
Would rate 4.5/5 if I could.
I'm not quite sure as to why this game is poorely rated by plenty of others. I've had the game for a few days now and have plenty of free time during my job as a wait on co-workers and employees, so I find myself playing this. Yes, it's swipe and guide the ball, but it's not "easy" at all once you surpass Goal Keeper 4. I've read some people post about how it's near impossible to land shots after GK4, but it's not...highest I've gotten was to GK7. All in all, the game is pretty fun and has variety too it.
You have the option to pick a custom name, choose from a selection of faces, jerseys (some you buy as you level up), boots (buy as you level up), and balls (but as you level up). Each of the items you can purchase help in different ways.
In Solo mode, there are different modes that include a time attack, no miss, arcade, and two others you can purchase such as practice and dribble.
In Multiplayer mode you can face up against other players and wage coins, whoever scores the most points wins. You gain these coins initially from playing missions.
The reason I rate this game a 4.5/5 is because I personally believe that the two locked game modes should not be locked as they are solo modes anyways. Also, you should be able to gain coins through other means such as high scores in solo modes, other than just missions and multiplayer.
Crappy game, no female players
It was fun for about the first 5 minutes. Then it started glitching and crashing (on my iPhone 7), I realized there were no female characters, and all the ads got to me. Below are all the reasons I am deleting this game.
1) glitching and crashing, sometimes during multiplayer games and I would end up losing the coins I wagered without even finishing a game.
2) when I was playing, I ended up tying the game with someone on multiplayer mode, but it gave the coins to them even though we both had the same number of points. Not fair! The developer should definitely change it to where if you tie, either both players get half of the points or it automatically takes you into a rematch without wagering more coins. (I have the screenshots to prove it.)
3) Too many ads! It's really annoying and makes gameplay near impossible. And if you want to get rid of the ads, pay $6.95! ridiculous!!
4) NO FEMALE AVATARS/PLAYERS. hello? men are not the only ones who play soccer/football. where's the representation for women and girls who are playing this game????
- Mobil Interaktif Bilisim Hizmetleri Anonim Sirketi
- 200.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mobilecraft
- In-App Purchases
- Diamond Membership $12.99
- 5 Ticket $1.99
- Dribbling Mode $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.