--- MacLife Editor's Choice ---
flickery is a great new way to use and enjoy flickr with your Mac.
Whether you want to share, download, browse, comment or manage photos on flickr, flickery has got you covered.
- Upload videos and photos after retouching them, adding tags, titles, descriptions and gps locations
- Converts RAW files and video files that are not supported by flickr
- Use twitter to announce uploads, galleries, groups, photosets or items you like
- Organize photos and videos in your photostream with photosets and groups
- Manage your favorites and galleries
- Tag your items with a little help from the integrated tags browser
- Extensive search options - search by text, tags, users and even locations
- Follow all of your contacts' uploads or browse them one by one
- Enjoy great shots in "Explore", look for items taken near your current location and check out shots in your groups
- Use the browser to take a quick look at items
- Use the windowed mode to get a more detailed look
- Use the fullscreen mode to see nothing but the photo or video in full detail
and many more...
--- What customers say about flickery ---
"This is great!" - Ian, UK App Store, 5 Star Review
"A dream come true for all flickr users!" - Alexander, Austrian App Store, 5 Star Review
"flickr Deluxe" - Bastian, German App Store , 5 Star Review
"A reason to date Flickr again" - Ghostbeezy, US App Store, 5 Star Review
--- What the Press says about flickery ---
"Flickery is faster, cleaner, and arguably an all-around better experience than Flickr." - Mac|Life
"flickery's a great application for both novice and serious Flickr users, it looks fantastic and it's very simple to use." - Macworld.com
"The search is excellent, and the additional features such as organizing sets and favorites make flickery one of the best desktop Flickr experiences I've found." - tuaw.com
Learn to love flickr all over again - by using it the Mac way: with flickery!
flickery requires an internet connection to browse and upload to flickr.
For all the latest news on flickery be sure to follow @flickeryApp or @eternalstorms on Twitter!
- Now uses macOS' hardened runtime
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dead application, DO NOT BUY
This application is dead. The developer no longer mentions it in any capacity, and it no longer receives updates.
Do not spend $15 on it. It should be removed from the App Store, it becomes less likely to work with every release.\
I’ve moved on to F-Stop.
Unable to authorize my flickr account, so it’s useless app.
Very limited capabilities
I purchased this to make organizing my photos easier, but this doesn't really help me do that. I'm still using the Flickr website to get things done.
- No negative searches. i.e. "Items not geotagged", "Items not in a set", etc.
- No complex searches. i.e. "Items in both these sets"
- Cached EXIF data won't refresh, even after I clear the cache.
- No way to search by a specific EXIF data tag.
- No way to remove an item from a set. This makes no sense at all.
- No way to see all the sets a item is a member of.
- No way to move an item from one set to another – copy only, but then you are unable to remove it from the original set.
- No way to quickly see if an item is geotagged. You have to open a map and look for the pin on each and every photo.
- No way to set the Lat/Long of an item – You must pick a spot on a map.
- No way to upload directly into the right set. You must first upload and then move it into a set.
- Not capable of reading the geotag on a video file (.mov via iPhone4) and therefore uploads videos with that information stripped.
- It tags every upload with a link back to the developer's website.
This app is targeted toward people who are creating new sets and uploading new photos. I'm sure it works fine for that. But to organize photo's already uploaded is not possible given the limited ability to work with sets, making this a complete waste of money for me.
- Matthias Gansrigler
- 5.2 MB
- Social Networking
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015, Eternal Storms Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.