Floating Head does one thing; display your built-in or webcam camera feed in a floating panel on top of other windows. Now free to download!
With Floating Head you can use your built-in camera or an external webcam to add a round floating panel which will always be shown on screen in your recording on top of other windows. You can add this live view of yourself to your screencast or tutorial video regardless of the software you use. It even works with the built-in screen capture software available on every Mac.
• Floating Head works with any camera that works with your Mac
• It works with pre-recorded and live screencasts
• The video feed will be shown on top of any other apps you have open
• Note: It will not display on top of full screen apps only windowed apps
You won't have to record a separate video and edit it in later since it will already be there and synchronised.
• Show yourself in live presentations
• Show yourself when recording an online tutorial
• Show yourself when doing a live stream of a game
If you find a novel use case for it I would love to hear about it!
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tijs Teulings
- 263.6 KB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Tijs Teulings