# 1,000,000+ happy users
# 16,000+ real trees planted on earth
# Official partner of Trees.org, one of the largest tree-planting NPOs in the world
Just can't put down the phones? Flora is here to help. Whenever you and friends want to stay away from the distraction on smartphones, plant a seed together (or alone) using Flora. As you focus on what's more important in real life, the seed will gradually grow into a healthy tree. But if anyone cannot resist using the phone, the tree will be killed. This way, Flora creates a shared goal that helps you and friends put down the phones and be productive in an effective and pleasant way.
* limiting your screen time and getting freedom from social media, games and digital life;
* staying focused (alone or together) at work, school or home to clear your to-do list and achieve your goals;
* being present and enjoying moments with friends & family, such as morning routines, lunch, dinner, events, etc.;
* paying attention to yourself and getting the superpower of mindfulness;
* breathing, being relaxed, and meditation;
* developing healthy habits;
* quitting phone before sleep;
* saving your own life (and others') while driving;
and much more!
* A self-motivated and fun way helps you and friends beat phone overuse, procrastination, ADHD, and study blue;
* No VPN required to block content—grow trees;
* The guilt of killing a tree stop you from using those addictive apps or games;
* A focus keeper to increases your productivity and self-control;
* Set goals and reminders (aka a goal tracker or a do-to list reminder) to plant trees regularly;
* Turn your goodwill into healthy trees into a lush forest where each tree presents something you have done in real life;
* Sail in the gamified Grand Tour. Now, putting your phone down is a fun game to play;
* Unlock new trees day by day and gradually build a good habit of focus (aka a habit tracker or habit keeper);
* Share your trees or forest on Google Classroom, Remind, Class Dojo, Quizlet or other communities to motivate people;
* Share who killed a tree (ouch);
* See your friends' accomplishments and cheer with them.
* Need STRONG incentive to concentrate? Challenge yourself by setting a Price before planting a tree. So, if you kill the tree you pay the price to plant a REAL tree on Earth. Go off your phone or go helpful. Sounds cool!
* Active your Flora Care service to plant a REAL tree every time when your total focused hours reach your goal. So, you turn your mental power into long-term financial aid to families in our rural communities. That's even cooler!
* Flora supports OFFLINE planting so you can stay focused at anywhere you want. To use it, please go offline BEFORE pressing the Start button on the main screen.
* Flora is the original app for multi-user tree planting. Any other apps that have cloned this feature (and even charged it for money) are not associated with us. Please support the original Flora app. It's FREE!
Download Flora and join our 1,000,000+ happy users now!
- New look and feel
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs some fixes
I love the concept behind this app, but I’ve experienced some problems with it in the past. For example, there are times when I spend 40-90 minutes studying and once the timer is up, I’m directed toward a “connection failure” menu even when I’m connected to the Internet. This screen will not disappear until I close and refresh the app, which prevents me from earning the time spent on my different goal trackers.
At times, when I open the app after the timer goes off, there are messages saying that one of my tress was killed, even when my phone remained untouched the whole time.
It would also be helpful if there was a “0 minutes” mark when planting a tree for when people want to focus for exactly one or two hours. Maybe you could also add minutes that are not just multiples of five for those that need to concentrate for a very specific amount of time.
This last point is not a flaw but something I would like to see in the app. As a busy student, I like to keep track of multiple aspects of my life, and I would like this app to have more than just six goal trackers if it were possible. It would be truly beneficial as there are some aspects of my life I’d like to monitor too besides my six main ones.
This app has helped me a lot in concentrating on my homework and studying during the summer and with some fixes, it could be even better.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. You might have encountered server updates that false kill your trees and we are sorry for that. We will continue making app better for you. Have a nice day!
Great Overall App
I started using Flora in the middle of August at the beginning of my senior year of college, and apparently, I’ve studied/stayed focused for over 100 hours! Which is great because I was recently diagnosed w/ severe ADHD. This app has been such a useful tool in helping me actually put my phone down and focus on my schoolwork. Not only that, but seeing exactly where my time goes when I do study via the convenient “tags” feature helps me to efficiently plan out my days so I know exactly how much time I need to spend on which subject.
However, my only questions/concerns are a.) can you only have 6 tags? I’ve tried to make more, but I can’t find a way to create a new tag or even delete old ones. Even just adding a section about this to the FAQs would be really helpful; b.) sometimes I’ll set a timer, and since Flora has gotten me used to not checking my phone for 1+ hour(s) at a time, I’ll go back an hour or so later to check how much time I have left to find that the app reset, and all that progress I made was lost! This can be very frustrating especially when I’m specifically trying to study a certain amount of hours per day.
Other than that, great app; thanks to the developers for helping me stay focused this year!!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We will take it into account when planning our future releases. To your questions: 1) In the Tags & Goals screen, you can swipe a tag to the left to delete it or reset the goal. 2) If you received a notification that your tree has grown up (or been killed) but when you opened the app it starts from the login screen rather than showing the Congrats (or Oops) view, then the app was killed by the iOS system due to memory pressure. We have added to the latest version (v2.4.5) a feature that restores your planting session at login time if it was killed by iOS before. Please see if the problem is resolved. Enjoy and have a nice day!
I really love this app; it’s helped me be so productive, haha. It’s simple but works really well. The Grand Tour feature is also really cool! Plus, I like how you can set goals and how many hours you want to focus on the goal, although it would be nice to be able to reset the goals like every week or something. Another idea is maybe to have an option where you can silence notifications from other apps while planting a tree, because I know those lock screen text notifications can be very tempting, haha. Also, it would be cool if a timer could be added to your phone’s lock screen while planting so you know how much time you have left. Or maybe a widget. Finally, I think there’s a glitch of what plants I planted? When I planted one orange, it somehow duplicated and replaced other existing plants so now I have three oranges instead of the just one orange that I planted. I don’t mind that much though, since it still looks very nice, haha.
Overall, I love the concept of this app and how it lets me channel my inner focus!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We will take it into account when planning our future releases. Please upgrade the app to the latest version to see if the glitch you mentioned is resolved. Have a nice day!
- AppFinca Inc.
- 116.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © AppFinca Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Amazon Rainforest $1.99
- Amazon Rainforest $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.