A fun and colourful game where you will learn how to play a real instrument: the recorder!
Great for teachers: use a projector or interactive whiteboard and engage your classroom like never before!
(!) Flute Master requires a real soprano recorder!
(!) Use headphones if you can. This helps the game listen only to your recorder.
Help the dragon Cornelius protect his tower of strawberries from the greedy bats. Yes, in the World of Music, bats love strawberries!
You'll play a lot of unique music tracks that gradually teach you each note on your recorder. By the time you finish the game, you'll be able to play great recorder tunes! ;)
Try to score as high as you can and... scare away those bats!
• Game-based learning to introduce you to the soprano recorder.
• 30 original music tracks (+ extra albums) composed with a background in music education.
• Sheet music play along for each track.
• Real-time sound detection of the instrument, using your microphone.
• Innovative learning system for recorder fingering and sheet music reading.
• Notes associated with colours for easier sight-reading.
• Support for German and Baroque recorders.
• A scoring system that encourages self-improvement.
• Ready for classroom use. Used in classrooms worldwide.
• Part of the World of Music series.
“Educator's Choice” - Microsoft Partners in Learning
“VIP Best App” - Microsoft
“App of the Year” - Innteach
“5 Stars” - TopBestAppsForKids.com
“Preferred Choice” - Creative Child Magazine
“Creative Play of the Year” - Creative Child Magazine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.