FLV Video Player plays your favorite flash videos (FLV) on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Just copy your favorite flash videos to Documents folder under FLV Video Player in iTunes with your iOS device connected, and open it with FLV Video Player.
- Support FLV.
- Support Portrait and Landscape orientation mode.
- Show total video's duration and current viewed time.
- Remember video's last playing location.
- Able to zoom video fullscreen or original size.
- Able to watch any part of the video by dragging the video bar.
- Able to mute audio.
- Able to adjust audio volume.
* Notes: FLV Video Player CANNOT play flash file with video codec H.264.
Please watch youtube video at http://ggoo.in/flvvideoplayer for FLV Video Player's user guide.
- Fixed iOS 7 bug.
Ratings and Reviews
This player crashes about 50% of the time and didn't play my flash video.
This software is useless. Downloaded it, tried to run a flv on it, didn't work. The interface looks like it was designed by a child as well. I want my dollar back too.
Does not work
No. Really. It doesn't work for any of the FLV files I tried to open. Not sure kind of files it DOES play, but this seems like a total rip off. I want my dollar back.
- Hiratte Software Solution
- 12.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Hiratte Software Solution
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.