We live in a distracted, busy world that masks our true selves and hides our emotional triggers from us. A solution rooted in data science is finally here. force4change reveals the impact of people, activities, places and events on you and your emotions.
The app’s data driven approach, life analytics and the machine learning powering it, mean that it can help you out in a pinch, when you need a quick way to get back into a good headspace. Quantifying your emotions and the causal factors behind them also makes it a great tool for longer term self improvement.
Central to our app and approach are what we call “mindtags” - basically short captures of your emotions and their underlying causes throughout the day. Adding a mindtag takes less than a minute and logging an entry with multiple mindtags takes 1-3 minutes.
Mindtagging allows us to gain a full picture of you that gets richer and more helpful over time. As you enter more mindtags and your reflection collection grows, details and patterns emerge that would otherwise get lost in the buzz of life.
And while we’re all about inner peace, pretty pastel colors, and helping you be the best you, we firmly believe regular effort, actionable data and understanding emotional triggers are keys to progress.
We go beyond simply tracking and documenting you. We give you access to inspiring content that will help you along the road.
• Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
• Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
• iOS14 support added
Ratings and Reviews
Get ready for a true transformation
There are tons of journaling apps out there with lots of different features of how to record content, notes, voice etc. But none of them offered an intuitive way of capturing and reflecting back your emotions to become the observer of your mind. Force4change does not only mirror your emotional state in context of people, locations, projects but also provides you with valuable tools and coaching content, to increase your productivity, self confidence and powerful reflection exercises. Force4Change truly changed my life in an extraordinary way. A BIG THANK YOU!!
Wow... just wow. I’ve always been skeptical about digital journals but this has it all. I can really appreciate the simplicity and design and I really appreciate that there is no in app purchases or add that pop up. It really is a way to connect your thoughts and end the day peacefully. I can’t see how it will effect my future and I appreciate the simple to digest dashboard at the end of every week. A great way to look back and take different actions moving forward.
Let go of certain emotions
The app is easy to navigate, it looks nice and kind. For me it’s a quick way to get rid of negativity. I am a kind of person that actually need to talk to someone when I don’t feel good. Sometimes there’s no one you could talk openly to. The app is a real helper, I go there, make an entry, choose a feeling and mark it. After I close the app I feel refreshed and reenergized. It helps to let go bad emotions - that’s so good!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- InVooDoo LLC
- 42 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020 InVooDoo
- In-App Purchases
- Month Full Access Membership $9.99
- Year Full Access Membership $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.