ForceManager is the tool of choice for sales directors that are dedicated to improving the productivity of their teams. The success of the app is due to its 100% mobile design, user-friendly interface, and high adoption rate (three times that of traditional CRMs). It’s a CRM that offers the perfect blend of Artificial Intelligence and intuitive design in order to help improve the performance of field sales reps.
The world is mobile and ForceManager has emerged as the leading mobile CRM for field sales teams. Thanks to the app, sales teams can now:
● Enjoy a simple and intuitive interface that has been 100% designed with mobile devices in mind.
● Benefit from client and route geolocation.
● Receive traffic status reports and estimate transit time between visits.
● Prepare meetings directly from their mobiles.
● Report meeting outcomes within seconds via voice recognition.
● Gain increased control of their pipeline without relying on spreadsheets.
● Efficiently follow up on sales meetings.
● Create and assign goals for individuals and sales teams.
WHY IS FORCEMANAGER THE CRM OF CHOICE FOR SALES TEAMS?
The ForceManager CRM solution has been designed by and for field sales reps. ForceManager’s goal is to simplify the work of sales reps so that they can focus on what really matters: sales and relationship-building.
Why sales teams like ForceManager:
● Its simple design: 100% mobile first and user-friendly interface.
● Its geolocation-based features.Its speedy reporting and pipeline visualization .
● Its ability to work offline.
WHY DO SALES DIRECTORS CHOOSE FORCEMANAGER FOR THEIR CRM?
Thanks to ForceManager’s simple, user-friendly interface, sales reps report higher volumes of quality information, making real-time data available to teams at all times. This provides sales directors with increased visibility and forecasting capabilities, enabling them to plan sales actions without having to resort to cumbersome tools that no one wants to use. In other words, ForceManager provides sales teams with the solution they’ve been waiting for.
Why sales directors choose ForceManager for their teams:
● Its high adoption rate amongst sales teams: around 80% use the app (compared to 30% for traditional CRMs).
● Real-time pipeline visibility.
● Improved communication with sales teams.
● Improved forecasting of performance objectives.
Reviews from ForceManager users:
***** - Ignacio M. B.: Spectacular
“It’s the simplest and most comprehensive mobile CRM I have ever come across”
**** - Jaime Claver: Very user-friendly
“You can use it from day one. It’s perfect for those of us that aren’t that great with technology”
***** - JuPoXa: It’s so easy to use compared to everything else on the market
“We implemented the app in our company and we couldn’t be happier. We conduct all our meetings via mobile and everything is registered in real-time. An impressive change.
It just goes to prove that making something that works isn’t rocket science!”
Try the CRM app for 15 days and find out how you can simplify and automate your processes and improve y sales.
Note: Continued use of background GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
ForceManager is a free app for individual use that includes a free demo version with all Premium features for a period of 15 days. After the trial period, you can access the full version of the app by subscribing to the Professional plan for $28.13 / month or $281,42/ year respectively. Monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed and charged to the credit or debit card linked to your iTunes account. Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you cancel it 24 hours prior to completion of the active subscription period. Subscriptions must be cancelled within the established timeframe. Access your subscriptions through Account Settings after purchase.
● Terms of service: https://www.forcemanager.com/info/terms-and-conditions/
We continuously improve and release our apps to help you and your team reach your sales targets, here are a few improvements/new features:
- Schedule events/tasks using voice: we take care of linking relevant info and you can edit details using the keyboard.
- More images in activities: add up to 10 images to any activity.
- See who actually participated in a Zoom call: See in the activity detail, who actually participated in a Zoom call.
- A brand new view for opportunity pipeline: see the status of your opportunities at a glance also on your phone!
- Performance improvements: speed, responsiveness and battery usage improved to make you go faster and close more deals.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best CRM integration with Zoom and MS Teams
They just released the possibility of tracking video calls and it logs also the video recording of it! I haven’t seen this kind of integration in any other CRM and this is amazing in covid times. Keep pushin on new features!!
The worst app ever
First of all the app over all is not good and crashes all the time either there is an issue with the contacts or you cannot upload any pic or any document and also synchronization issues.
The worst part is if u have any issue for week u wont get any reply not any support
€ 39 for one month for such app not worth it at all waste of time and money
I will not recommend this at all however there are other apps like Pipe Drive and Sales Force they are very professional and customer support service is on the spot.
Dont waste ur money for this crap once u r delayed for the payment ur account is blocked and ur business will suffer because there is no immediate support on spot to help u
So guys dont use this crap i wasted € 300 for nothing..
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear you had some trouble using ForceManager and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.
Being known for our outstanding customer success (3hr average response time!) it came as a surprise you didn’t hear back from us. So, I checked, double-checked and then checked again for a query matched to your account and unfortunately, found nothing.
I suggest you send an email to email@example.com if your problems persist.
We value our customers opinions and would like to thank you again for bringing this to our attention.
Easy to use,
I have found ForceManager to be one of the easiest tools to use and still have robust capabilities
Every time I log in, it has been quick, on task and user friendly
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tritium Software, S.L.
- 291.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ForceManager Mobile CRM
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Plan $22.99
- Small Team 1 user/month $39.99
- Small Team 2 users/month $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.