#1 Forex trading learning application - trading game for beginners. It is a free simple to use forex learning application for beginners and beyond. No Sign-ups, no Ads
Based on the highly popular e-book „Forex basics & secrets in 15 minutes” it offers super friendly explanations and expert tips about forex trading. Rich in illustrations and trading strategy examples which will help novice traders and newbies to master the currency exchange market in a fun and quick way. You will learn the best times when to trade forex, understand what influences the currency rate fluctuations and more. You will also be able to test your knowledge and intuition with the interactive Quiz game. Looking for the best forex broker? Then you will enjoy the dynamic TOP 10 forex broker guide which is updated regularly on the basis of real user reviews.
What you will learn:
* How to read quotes and charts
* What influences currency rates
* How to use leverage
* What is multiple time-frame analysis and how it works
* Illustrated trading examples
* What are the best times for trading forex – daily & weekly
* Social Trading and Copy trading
* 10 forex tips from the pros
Interactive Quiz game designed to play and learn boosting your skills, confidence and intuition. More than 100 basic questions and 45 real historical forex trade analysis based questions.
• Forex Basics
• Expert tips
• Trading Strategies: a step by step master class.
*A dynamic TOP 10 broker guide.
This app is sponsored by Cred24.com
+ Bitcoin Trading
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I find this app to be a great tool on learning and understanding how to trade forex. I now trade (on a different app) and use what I learned from this application. I still come back and use the charts provided by Go Forex because I find them to be clear and concise. My only issue is the charts will occasionally say that I have lost internet connection which isn’t the case. This is definitely something that needs to be figured out immediately.
Great 👍🏽 game BUT there’re a few flaws. Flaws at...
1. This Go Forex (GF for short) doesn’t always match from another app in real time Bitcoin pricings. It’s a bit off.
2. This game tends to freeze a lot when I played Bitcoin. Perhaps it’s the same in other parts of that game (Forex & Oil included). I played Bitcoin a lot. A positive thing but I don’t like it, is when the GF goes on freeze, & looking 👀 @ another game app in real time Bitcoin pricing, the prices goes up. Sometimes I wait for GF to go unfreeze so that I grab the rising prices of bitcoin when unfreezed. That’s a positive thing but still don’t like it. On the other hand, GF can be a negative thing when at freeze, & looking atthe other game app in real time bitcoin pricing, the price goes down & I was waiting for your GF to go unfreezed, I hurried to exit the declining prices to save some losses. However many times I’ve lost a lot of money due to GF being freezed a lot. I still do like the freezing problem the GF. It wasted a lot of times. My connection to WiFi has always been great 👍🏽. Same thing when I’m at breaks at work. Please fix this freezing parts. If you fix the freezing problem, I’m positive that I will give GF 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️.
3. The GF’s Stop Loss doesn’t work at all. For example; I set a stop loss to -$22 & GF force me to accept a loss greater than-$22. This cannot be right.
Thank you for your time & effort to improve the GF game.
Alright for beginners
The app is a good starting tool because you are taught the basics of trading but they don’t give you the strategies on how to trade on the market they give you people who have already traded in the market. My thought or hope would be for this app to teach you how to read the market or suggest how a certain currency will act given the charts. The app does also have a few bugs that need fixing. It freezes up countless times and when you restart the app it says my wireless connection is messing up (which it isn’t). If the bugs are fixed this app would be 4-5 stars easily.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.