Review patient data wherever you want
The FORUM® Viewer App from ZEISS lets you conveniently review diagnostic patient data stored in the ZEISS FORUM Archive with your iPad®. It further expands your ZEISS FORUM Eye Care Data Management options by allowing you to access data wherever and whenever you want – either within the range of your Wi-Fi network or from any remote location via a secure VPN connection.
- Mobile access to ZEISS FORUM Archive images, reports and videos locally via Wi-Fi network or remotely via VPN connection (3G, 4G, LTE)
- High-resolution display and gesture control allows ergonomic and intuitive review of images and reports
- Image comparison mode to simultaneously review ZEISS FORUM images and reports side-by-side
- Patient education using the iPad allows enhanced communication on a very personal level
Experience the next-level of eye care data management.
Experience ZEISS FORUM.
The ZEISS FORUM Viewer App runs on the Apple iPad. iOS 11 or higher is required. It can be connected to a FORUM Archive 3.2.2 (or higher) via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE + VPN.
The integrated demo mode features DICOM demo reports and is available right after download.
In order to connect the ZEISS FORUM Viewer App to your ZEISS FORUM Archive, additional licenses are needed, which must be purchased separately. Please visit the ZEISS website for detailed information.
By connecting the ZEISS FORUM Viewer App to a ZEISS FORUM Archive, the App becomes a medical device. Local medical device laws and regulations may apply.
- Updated user interface allows a quick and easy navigation
- Direct overview over the patient visits for more efficiency
- Video playback function now without need for external video player for fast and convenient viewing of videos
- iOS 12 support
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great viewer, split screen capabilities with pinch/zoom, landscape and portrait. Handles wifi access point switching very well throughout the clinic (we have 3 floors and 40+ exam rooms). A great tool that can benefit the physician and the patient by allowing physicians to spend more time with patients and less time logging in to exam room PC's (when appropriate). Actual product works just as well as the demo once connected to your server. Great job Zeiss!
- Carl Zeiss AG
- 95.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.