Everyone wants to connect emotionally with the audience while presenting video and photo projects. A great keynote is the best combination of a vivid presentation style and a technically high-end projection of your work.
FotoMagico brings you in full control of how your photos, videos are presented together with text and sounds. It lets you create engaging keynotes in minutes. Easy to learn, and powerful to use.
Whether you want to present live in front of an audience or upload your presentation to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform, image quality is key. FotoMagico preserves the original image quality of your photos and videos even when presenting in HD or 4K. FotoMagico will playout your keynote in real-time and in the best quality available for your output device.
Industry-leading technologies make it possible to present your keynote in 4K without wasting any render time. Simply press “Play” and you will see your presentation instantly on-screen.
FotoMagico removes roadblocks hindering your creativity. Get started right away! The Ken Burns-style pan and zoom effect adds drama to your story. Simply add music, sounds, text, titles, and transitions to transform any slideshow into a great multimedia keynote experience.
The best slideshow creator for Mac is now available for your iPad.
3 reasons to get the full version (InApp Subscription):
• Create and build new slideshows on your iPad
• Edit and continue to work on your FotoMagico 5 files from your Mac
• Share and present your slideshow
What’s included in the free version?
• Try the full version for 14 days
• Free player and presenter for your FotoMagico (Mac & iPad) shows
• Apple AirPlay
• High Performance Metal Rendering
ABOUT FOTOMAGICO SUBSCRIPTION
Please support our development efforts by purchasing a subscription. After a 14 day free trial period, a subscription is required to edit the slideshows. You can continue to view and present slideshows without a subscription.
The FotoMagico subscription is available for one month or one year. Payment will be charged to your App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. You can renew your subscription manually after the current subscription has expired. See https://boinx.com/fmipadtos for the Terms of Service.
- Added new songs to included royalty free music library.
- Presenting on external screens is now possible when in free player mode.
- The remaining days during the free trial period is now clearly displayed in the toolbar.
- When running in free player mode, all editing UI is now hidden.
- Changing the length of an audio track in the Storyboard is now more reliable.
- Various stability improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Powerful but too expensive
This application has a lot of interesting features, and I’m a fan of it on macOS. Unfortunately the pricing, at $40 a year, is simply outrageous for an app I’d use infrequently. Unless you’re a professional photographer making slideshows for clients every week, this app is much too expensive. I really like supporting independent developers, but I just can’t do it in this case. 🙁 If this was $10 a year, sign me up!
- Boinx Software International GmbH
- 32.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019-2020 by IMAGINE GbR. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Edit slideshows for 1 year $39.99
- Edit slideshows for 1 month $4.99
- Edit slideshows for 6 Months $22.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.