Take control of your accounting and bookkeeping with real-time visibility of how your business is performing.
Loved by thousands of small business owners and freelancers, FreeAgent is an easy-to-use, multi-award winning accounting system for the self-employed. With the FreeAgent mobile accounting app, you can take care of all your day-to-day accounts, expenses and invoicing tasks from wherever you are.
• Easily record expenses on the go and snap photos in a flash with our receipt tracker
• Create and send HMRC-compliant invoices that chase themselves to help you get paid faster
• Super-speedy estimates to help you win more work with less effort
• Keep tabs on upcoming tax deadlines and receive notifications when your tax bill is nearly due
• Make every second count by tracking all your billable and unbillable time
• Track your business travel costs using HMRC’s approved mileage rates
• Get a clear overview of the money going in and out of your bank accounts and explain transactions on the go
• Track bills from your suppliers and manage the costs you incur as you run your business
• Keep a close watch on your incomings and outgoings with the cash flow overview
Signing up to FreeAgent gives you access to both the mobile and desktop apps. When you log in to your account on your laptop or desktop computer, you will be able to access extra functionality like project management, RTI-compliant payroll, and VAT and Self Assessment filing directly to HMRC.
Winner of the 2018 Software Excellence Award (small business accounting software)
New to FreeAgent?
• Create an account to start your 30-day free trial!
Existing FreeAgent users
• If you’re an existing FreeAgent user, simply download the app and sign in to your account.
Subscribing to FreeAgent through the App Store
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. If there are any days left in your free trial, they will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription. Subscriptions automatically renew for the same price within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the period. After purchase, you can manage your subscription and auto-renewal preferences by going into your iTunes account settings.
• Companies who aren’t VAT registered will no longer see the VAT fields that had sneaked into their invoice and estimate items
• Invoice and estimate error messages are now much more specific, so it’s easier to figure out anything that you might need to tweak
• We now send a copy of all estimate and invoice emails to the sender by default, so you’ll have a record of those important documents
• We’ve fixed a bug where foreign currency expenses weren’t always converting to your main currency correctly
Ratings and Reviews
Finally freeagent for ios is here.
Great app but really needs to have more functionality like creating quotes on the go and accounts
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we've added the ability to see bank accounts now, and we're planning to add in the ability to create estimates on the go soon!
Not free :(. They give you a free trial but after that you have to pay. Also, odd as it may seem, it assumes you already have an account with them to sign in with and provides no easy or intuitive way to create a new account on the spot. At this point I stopped messing with this app and went on to the next one. Just really bad thinking on behalf of the creators. I'll never know if this was the greatest app ever invented.
- FreeAgent Central Ltd
- 28.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 FreeAgent Central Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- FreeAgent - 1 Month $38.99
- FreeAgent - 12 Months $399.99
- FreeAgent - 1 Month $25.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.