Europe’s #1 fitness app lets you work out anytime, anywhere with the best digital personal trainer - no gym required. Whatever your fitness level, achieve your goals quickly and build healthy habits with personalized HIIT workouts and audio coaching. Losing weight, gaining muscle or improving your fitness has never been so simple.
• Freeletics means freedom. Work on yourself and your fitness free of excuses like time, equipment, space, money or know-how. Join 42 million others doing their workout whenever and wherever they want.
• See fast results with the most advanced digital personal trainer and effective HIIT workouts. Your AI personal trainer tailors everything to you, learning from each exercise and piece of feedback to create your perfect workout, every time. No two people get the same workout plan - this is fully personalized fitness.
• We follow a holistic approach to fitness and self-development. We combine HIIT fitness, mindfulness, knowledge and motivation to help you perfect your training and build a strong foundation for life-long positive change.
The free version of the app contains 20 HIIT bodyweight workouts, 25 exercises, 20 audio sessions, workout spots and a community of millions. If you want to set yourself up for long-term success with the guidance of a personal trainer every step of the way, you can use the Freeletics Coach with a 14-day money back guarantee.
What you get by upgrading to the Freeletics Coach:
• Enjoy your own AI-powered personal trainer, who puts every HIIT workout together based on your experience, goals, fitness level and preferences.
• Travelling or short on time? Need to be quiet? Stuck without equipment or can’t go for a run? No problem. Tell your personal trainer what’s going on and it will adapt your workout to suit your needs.
• Your workout plan will be compiled in a “Training Journey.” Choose from 20 Training Journeys in the app, each with a different fitness focus. Look out for our limited editions by professional athletes.
• Choose your workout style. Whether it’s running, bodyweight HIIT or weights in the gym - or a combination of these - there’s a Training Journey for you. Fitness will never be boring again.
• Progress in your training with thousands of HIIT workout variations and over 180 exercises.
• Control your workout from your Apple Watch and track your fitness data in the Apple Health app.
The Training Coach is included in the Training, Training & Nutrition and Body & Mind bundles.
• Add audio coaching to your personal trainer, helping you build a strong, balanced mindset and find lasting motivation to improve your health and fitness. The perfect complement to your HIIT workouts.
• In 5 to 20-minute sessions, learn how to build habits, boost weight loss, de-stress and improve your focus, training, recovery and sleep. The perfect foundation for real success.
• Courses include focus, stress, sleep, fitness, nutrition and motivation.
The Mindset Coach is only included in the Body & Mind bundle.
SUBSCRIPTIONS & TERMS
We offer 8 auto-renewing subscription options:
• Training (3 / 6 / 12 months)
• Training & Nutrition (3 / 6 / 12 months)
• Body & Mind (3 / 12 months)
The Nutrition Coach is part of the Freeletics Nutrition app.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow @Freeletics on social media for daily workout inspiration. Your personal trainer is ready when you are.
We squashed some bugs. Let us know if you find more. Our developers will fix them faster than you can do an Aphrodite.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sometimes getting into shape requires a gentle nudge. This immersive fitness app provides just that. Its bespoke regimes incorporate a vast slew of exercises to help you achieve your specific goal and can be further tailored by a paid-for coach. Crucially, they all come accompanied by glossy how-to videos. And they’re much needed: the 15-45 minute workouts—many of which can be completed without equipment or an awful lot of space—are tough and incredibly effective. There’s also a thriving Freeletics community (housed within a gorgeous Instagram-like design) waiting to share routines and spur you on/guilt you into another workout.
Love this app—I’m on my third “training journey” since January, and it keeps me motivated and makes it easy to work out without having to think about it. The training journeys do a good job of mixing up the exercises and keeping it challenging, while also alternating workout intensity pretty well, which I appreciate. I would love to be able to mark favorite exercises and also mark exercises I never want (there are some that aggravate an old wrist injury, and when I get them as part of a training program workout, there’s no option to simply swap out or modify a specific exercise—I have to request a completely new workout). Easy to work around, but it would be a nice feature. Also would love to be able to give feedback on specific exercises when needed—sometimes I can do 3 out of 4 exercises perfectly, but I have to mark the entire workout as “It was too much” in order to give accurate feedback on that one exercise. And one other suggestion: a little more celebration and more comprehensive stats when you complete a training journey! I’ve been sticking to my workouts and improving for 12 weeks—give me more than a single screen with a few random stats! Pretty sure I’ve done approximately 8 million burpees and would love some proof of that. 🙃
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are proud of every single athlete who gives their best and passes on their experience to the community 😀
Keep it coming
Honestly this is one of the best Apps ever. In my line of work I already workout every week Day in the morning but I decided to give this app a try for my evening workouts when I am bored with nothing else to do. I was super impressed after the first workout. Every workout or exercise will have you sweating if you actually put in the effort. For someone such as me who feels in shape this app makes me want to do better because it changes my perspective of what being in shape is.
I was kind of disappointed when I found out that I needed to sign up for a coach to use the workout daily plan function but to my surprise it was unlocked today when I opened the app. I am actually happy that even without signing up for a coach there are still plenty of workout sessions to choose from or you can go with the single workouts. Thank you guys for offering this awesome app thumbs up.
Developer Response ,
We are proud of every single athlete who gives their best and passes on their experience to the community. This is exactly what Freeletics is all about. Keep giving your all! #ClapClap
- Freeletics GmbH
- 168.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020, Freeletics GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 3-Month Subscription $34.99
- Coach Subscription $34.99
- Get Your Coach Now $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.