Funk Drummer is the grooviest drum machine with the ability to improvise like a proper human drummer. Now with even more possibilities with the new 2d control for Jam / Intensity parameters.
The new Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls. And now, you can synchronize with any app easily with Ableton Link.
- More than 150 funk grooves divided into banks: Fusion, Odd Times, Disco Funk, Ternary rhythms and more.
- The best jamming tool improvise like a human drummer. Set the improvisation level with a simple slider. From 0 (totally stable rhythms) to 100 (creative drummer took too much coffee)
- 35(+6) multilayer sounds with 3 different hits (ghost note, accented note and special) x 3 RoundRobin alternating samples.
- Round Robin alternating samples, combining 3 layer samples of each stroke makes a extremely natural sound.
- 4 Effects to combine, including Compressor/Gate, Equalizer, Delay and Reverb.
- Several Random generators to get creative ideas instantly.
- Song Mode. Extra fast tool to create rhythmic structures for your song in seconds.
- Ableton Link Sync
- Inter-App Audio
- Midi Sync
- Control several parameters with midi Control Change and Program Change.
- Midi Out
- Sound Module ( Midi In )
--- MIDI Control - Notes Mode
Play / Stop - Midi Note G2 / Program Change 13
Midi CC 0: Rhythm
Midi CC 1: Jam Intensity
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Bank
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
Select Soundset: Program Change (Notes Live Pad Mode)
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
* Program Change Mode (default setting)
PC 0 to PC7 : Select Pad
PC12: Fill for the next Pad change
PC10: Fill for every Pad change
PC11: Fill & Start / End
* Notes Mode (default setting)
C3 to G3 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls: (Notes Live Pad Mode)
Midi Note C2: Preview Song
Midi Note D2: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs
- New 2D Slider ( Jam - Intensity )
- Reposition Live Sets with Long press
- 2D Slider MIDI Options
- Export Audio ( Full Mix and Multi-Track ) and MIDI to file.
- Save Mid and Effects to Soundset
- Toggle Ride / Hats
- Toggle Crosstick / Snare
- Ride Option in Song Parts
- Mixer / Effects Screen
- New Mixer
- Humanize Velocity
- Count In 1 and 2 Bars Option ( With Link Off )
- Load Soundset option for Live Pads
- Midi Controls for loading Live Pad Sets
- 2 Drummers available as In-App Purchases
- Added "Load Sound" option for Live Pad Sets
- Added Midi Controls for loading Live Pad Sets
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using the very GLITCHY CDUBS LOOPS Zappa for about 2 years now, which also kept me lazy. It got the job done primarily in a moderate small church situation. Yet again, GLITCHY and each update seems to make it less and less reliable. So, late last night my playlists were totally erased. Long story short, I opened this app again remembering how dope it was yet was too spoiled to truly learn it. I was able to use it today f maybe 8 song playlist. I can mix each individual drum; effects like compression and DELAY 🗣OOO. The DELAAAAAY!!😱. My music today got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS. I had people coming up to my keyboard, sending me text etc that the music was so good today. JAM INTENSITY😱😱. SONG MODE!?!?! MARTINEZ IS A GENIUSand very thoughtful developer THANKS!!! AND I was able to load it IAA into AUM
Oh, Higher Than 5 Stars Totally
Why can’t I get this rating higher than 5? Seen lots of sequencers and drum apps before. None can touch this one! I couldn’t come close to this type of programming. Feels real enough to me. If it’s all about the sound, than this has got it! If it’s all about the grooves, then this has got it! I went back and got 2 more programs from Luis and looking at a 3rd! I’m officially a huge fan of these apps and have never experienced a program like it. You can supply the basics of a beat you want by step inputting it and let this brilliant algorithm take care of all the rest,... the fills and the intensity you want to happen! Truly awesome!
This is probably the Best of their Drum Apps although they are all great and Humanize the Beats so they don’t sound like a Machine. This app Syncs up with IBassist so you have an Instant Backing to Jam or Record to! I have had some Lagging issues between the apps if I have too much going on at once. If this happens, disable the links and re-boot the ones you plan to use only and sync those. This seems to correct this Sync Problem. I addressed it on the IBassist Reviews also before I tried this. These are some of the Best Ipad Music Production Apps on the Store...period.
- Lumbeat Ltd.
- 234.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © LumBeat 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Clyde $4.99
- Nete Smith $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.