GameChanger provides simple - yet powerful - free scorekeeping tools, advanced statistics, live updates and team management solutions for baseball and softball teams. We calculate stats, generate a scorebook, and stream live play-by-play and audio to parents and fans.
- SIMPLE SCOREKEEPING: Anyone at the game can capture the play-by-play for your team with our easy-to-use free scorekeeping app.
- IN-GAME STATS: See stats and player charts when you need them the most. Back-up your decisions with real-time team and player statistics.
- SEASON STATS: Your season stats - including team & player charts - are updated automatically after every game.
- PITCH COUNT ALERTS: As “The First Pitch Smart Certified App”, we make it easy to monitor and protect your pitchers’ health, including custom pitch count alerts.
- SYNC & IMPORT : Quickly sync your game data with MaxPreps. Import other GC opponents’ rosters before the game - no manual entry!
- TEAM MESSAGING: Make sure everyone on your team is up-to-date with free in-app messaging and push alerts.
- SCHEDULE ALERTS: Everyone will know the up-to-date team schedule and who's attending
- LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY: Give family & fans the ability to view live play-by-play with a real-time field view and box score.
- POST GAME RECAPS: We generate a newspaper quality game recap after each game, instantly, for the team community.
PRESS & PARTNERS
Our Partners: Little League International, Cal Ripken Baseball, Maxpreps.com, Babe Ruth Baseball and Softball, USA Softball, and Pitch Smart.
"A no-brainer" - LA Times
“Friends and family can watch my son's games even though they live hours away.”
“The perfect scoring app.”
"If I see a team using a paper scorebook, I open GameChanger and show them how much easier it can be!"
HOW CAN GAMECHANGER HELP YOU?
SCOREKEEPERS: Anyone can be the scorekeeper for their team with just a few taps. Our free scorekeeping app for baseball and softball is easier than your traditional scorebook and is comprehensive enough to track 160+ stats, generate spray charts, monitor pitch counts, and provide key game insights.
COACHES: Get the tools you need to make better decisions with real-time stats, spray charts, player charts and season stats. Our messaging and scheduling features help every coach organize their teams and keep their baseball and softball communities connected and informed.
FAMILY, PLAYERS & FANS: Can't make the game? We stream every pitch live so you never miss a moment. You can also sign up to receive the team schedule, message the coach, family and get live game and player alerts!
GameChanger was founded on the firm belief in the power of youth sports to be a pathway to building lasting life skills.
GameChanger subscriptions through the Apple App Store will be charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current term (Plus Subscribers will be charged $2.99 monthly or $29.99 yearly, Premium Subscribers will be charged $7.99 monthly or $49.99 yearly). Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal disabled in your Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Plus Subscription: $2.99/mo or $29.99/yr
Premium Subscription: $7.99/mo or $49.99/yr
Photography by **K.M. Klemencic** (https://www.flickr.com/photos/klemencic/) and by **chrismetcalfTV** (https://www.flickr.com/photos/laffy4k/) is licensed under **CC BY 2.0** (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/).
California Disclosures: https://dickssportinggoods.com/s/california-disclosures
US Patent No. 8,731,458
• Fixed: Smaller bug fixes and stability improvements.
• General: We no longer support iOS 12. Please update your device!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Enjoying GC but needs Some Simple Changes
Truly a GOOD baseball stat program but could be greater! Have been enjoying the features that are offered.
I am a HEAVY user of GC!
Request the following if possible.
1) have a customer service number to call for questions because email questions hard to explain easily on email.,
2) update the training manual to reflect updated app!,
3) have expanded training and clear instructions and steps on setting up groups n tournaments. I find these two processes very vague n annoying when setting up groups n then rosters not attaching correctly to groups.
4) please include the ability to make corrections to plays easier. It is a some what a very confusing method to make corrections to the stats during a game.
5) internal sort option of hard coded sort by jersey number needs to be included while adding a new player to the roster after initial roster setup. What is somewhat concerning is that the new player with a low jersey number may be at the bottom of the roster n does not get automatically sorted in order by jersey number.
Hence the 4 stars rating. Drop from 5 Star rating. Change n rating will def increase once I see that changes have been made!
These recommendations will only make GC a more complete n comprehensive scorekeepers dream!
Developer Response ,
Hi - Nathan from GC here, thanks for reaching out. I'd love to chat with you more to discuss the issues you're having with groups/tournaments and some of your suggestions we could make to the app. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect.
Extraordinary scoring program!
I keep score of ball games strictly for my own enjoyment. What I used to do on paper, I now do on GC. My favorite feature is that I have not come across any scoring issue that is not covered by the program, and I have experienced virtually all of them! My 4-star rating is based on one issue only. When I make a change to a team’s roster or lineup, for example a new player, regardless of the situation, I would like to see the program make the same change all across the program automatically. Hypothetically, if my Opponent is Team B, and I have to create a new player, say Player #43, in this particular game, then Player #43 should be added to the roster in all other instances where Team B occurs. That seems only logical to me.
I must mention one other item. I have had occasion to ask for help several times. Let me say that your response has always been quick, professional, and effective, and when necessary, your team has stuck with me until the situation was resolved. Thanks for a great experience!
Great app but update brings it down a star
I have been using this app for 5 years and it has really been good. There was a recent update on which it does not allow you to move to the next player while in the lineup to give that player a position. Instead you need to click the player then back out and choose the next player and select his position. There might’ve been some people that didn’t like the option but maybe there could be something in the settings to be able to choose which one you prefer. Also the ability to change a player from P to 1B, if the player originally playing 1B and original pitcher swap positions it used to do it for you automatically but now you need to change each individual player. It’s a lot more convenient especially when you need to make a few changes so you don’t miss anything.
Other than that it’s a great app and I have spoken to some reps at conventions and they are always looking to get better.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GameChanger Media, Inc.
- 95.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, GameChanger Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plus Access $2.99
- Monthly Premium Access $7.99
- Annual Premium Access $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.