Gameflip is the premier marketplace to buy and sell games, gigs, items, and gift cards safely and securely.
1. Buy and sell at the best prices
2. Learn from the best or offer your expertise with Gameflip Gigs
3. List in a snap
4. Lightning fast cash-outs to PayPal
5. Safe and secure with over 3 million users
Gameflip - Proud sponsors of the 2018 ESL Pro League.
- Buy and sell items and skins from all of your favorite games.
- Save up to 20% on gift cards for Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, iTunes, and many more.
- Buy Gigs and learn to be better at your favorite games like Fortnite, Rocket League, League of Legends, and Hearthstone, or sell your expertise and coach fellow gamers!
- Use the app to receive updates on listings, comments, and sales on the go.
- Our transparent marketplace allows users to communicate directly to the buyers and sellers.
- With over 3 million global users, you're sure to find the item, skin, game, or gift card you've been searching for at the lowest price.
- All transactions are backed by our Gameflip Guarantee which ensures you'll get the item you purchased or 100% of your money back.
- Our marketplace is safe and secure, with lightning fast cash-outs to PayPal.
- Support Payoneer for Payout.
- Updates to other payment and payout providers.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well but Could be better
The options to select, navigate, and find items is a little clunky. Their cut is roughly 10% (steep). I wish there were a way to save my console type so I didn’t have to keep reentering it. When you sell something, on PC notifications you get a nifty little icon that looks different than the rest. You don’t get that on the phone, so that gets a little confusing. Also, the rating system is tough. The game gives you up to 3 days to deliver an item. I know you do your best to respond, but if you cannot connect with a seller within the first few hours, your are almost guaranteed a yellow or red review when often times someone might simply be at work. There is no ability to dispute it, you have to live with the tarnished record because of someone else’s impatience, even though the site allows for up to 3 days to get the item in the buyers hands...
All in all- it works as needed, just choppy. Clean it up and it will be a great place as all games head this direction in the future!
Developer Response ,
Hey SK843v3r, we're glad you are enjoying our app. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We'll make sure to pass along the suggestion to the team. Stay tuned for our next updates!
THE ABSOLUTE WORST!
I started using this app in the beginning and as everyone I always look for the lowest prices available in the app. I must have come across several sales that wasn’t legit because I would pay for a game and never receive it so I did what anyone would do and contacted Gameflip support for a refund. Well this had happened to me on 2 times before and the third time this happened to me my account was permanently suspended... All my purchased before hand had been all good! All the feedback I had received had been positive and I had no problems until they let people start scamming others. I never got an email, message or anything saying that I was suspended or the reason why. All I can say is BEWARE! I know some people who Id met using the app who’d lost over $100 from getting scammed and NEVER got a refund! I just lost $20 but finally after 3 or 4 months I got a refund along with a suspension. But in reality its a full ban! They got by you phone number too so unless you have several different phone numbers to authenticate dont try creating another account and everything you had on the previous account such as feedback and credit is completely gone! Use the app if you want to but I promise they will find a reason to suspend/ban you. I swear I wouldnt use the app again if they gave me $100 worth of free credit! It just makes me so mad how these people treat people.....
A bunch of Pricks
the whole situation is quite bizarre. I’ve been selling on this app for around a year, have over 350+ positive ratings (no neutrals or negatives) and was over all enjoying that time spent. Then i decided to advertise an account i was selling over a different service (not selling it over gameflip) so they gave me a warning for selling an account over gameflip...then i replied to the email stating that i wasn’t in fact selling the account over gameflip but over a different platform, using gameflip strictly to advertise the product...but constructing deals outside of gameflip is also against terms of service (wasn’t aware of this) so in the end i told them this and instead of them replacing the warning scenario they just gave me 2 warnings!! 1 for selling an account over gameflip (which i wasn’t) and the other for selling over a different platform (which i told them i would take responsibility for)..at this point i was 1 strike away from a permanent ban, so i sent all of this to them asking if they would take away just 1 of the warnings because i didn’t commit both of the actions i was accused of doing, and they literally gave me a 3rd warning without any explanation!!! literally just banned my account because i was stating my point of view. what a bunch of jerks. beware of these bottom feeders.
- Ijji Inc.
- 64.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015, ijji, inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.