New and improved for 2020
Gifable is a super-simple screen recording tool that makes GIFs for you in seconds.
THREE EASY STEPS
• Click the Gifable icon in your menu bar, select record
• Click and drag your mouse over the area you would like to record
• Recording starts automatically!
• Click the Gifable icon, then stop recording, to stop the recording
• Saves to your Pictures folder
• Sharing with colleagues or friends
• Social Media
• Currently records at 12 fps
• Shows a preview of the gif when recording is finished
• Ability to copy the gif to your clipboard for easy copy and paste
• Quickly locate the file you created with a find in finder button
• Help menu to show you how to use Gifable
Updated and refreshed for 2020 with bug fixes and tweaks to keep Gifable working like clockwork.
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, but intructions could be more prominent and clearer
I’m updating my earlier negative review. The app itself is simple and works really well. Very cool indeed. I think the instructions could be better, which in the end was the cause of my earlier dismay. When you open this app, it doesn’t open like most other apps I’ve used. The only evidence that it’s open is a small indicator on the top right of the computer’s menu bar. For a first-time user, that’s hard to spot. However, once you figure that out and get going, it’s great, and fun to use.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for updating your review. Great to hear your issue is resolved.
Simple and Works
It's quite simple and works well for recording screen vids. The instructions are bit opaque but you can figure it out (except the other reviewer, who apparently couldn't figure it out). Thanks for making this!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the nice review! If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. PM me on Twitter - @Gifableapp
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jonathan Wilson
- 14.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Gifable
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.